What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG IT'S ZUNSIHA!!! A GIANT ELEPHANT FROM HUNDREDS CHAPTERS AGO!!!
ODA IS SUCH A GENIUS BRINGING CHARACTER HE JUST CREATED RECENTLY BACK TO STORY, I T MUST REQUIRED SUCH AN HIGH IQ TO APPLIED THIS TO CURRENT STRORY!!!
I KNEEEL GODA!!!

FUCK OFF !!!!
I WILL NEVER BUY THE HYPE FROM THE LEAKER AGAIN:seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The fact that it was Zunisha was kinda obvious and the korean leaker is fucking moron trying to hide it as if most of the world wasn't already thinking it was the identity of the "shadow".

BUT, if Momo truly is uranus, and Zunisha is the "weapon" that Uranus can command, just like Poseidon commands the Sea Kings, that's yet ANOTHER answer instead of ANOTHER QUESTION.

I legit don't understand why y'all mad about it.

During the Oden flashback, when he was going to FI with Roger, they heard the Sea Kings talking about the birth of two sovereigns (one was poseidon) and their fated meeting. Momo being Uranus ties nicely with this and sets up the final pieces of the puzzle to start answering "what was the void century?"

The Kouzuki have ties with the Minks from hundreds of years. They closed their borders, probably waiting for Joy Boy. The Sea Kings waiting, Zunisha was ordered to wait.

Seriously. Despite the fact that I HATE Wano, these are mysteries that I legit like and want to see them addressed. Zunisha being here is the last drop we needed for these to finally come out.

I said it before, no matter how bad this raid is, the "post fight lore bomb drop" that follows can EASILY, >>>>>>>>E.A.S.I.L.Y<<<<<<<< make this arc a billion times better and excite the readers for the future arcs besides some "who's the next matchup?".

This seems to be a REALLY, REALLY good chapter and I can totally understand the providers hype about it.
Y'all are just to disappointed at everything this shitty arc and country has thrown at you, that you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and look at the big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.