What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk, Zuneisha kisses kaido (gone zexual)
Post automatically merged:

:pepelit:,:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack: for my friends!

I am rocking this zoro poster, even though I'm a die hard sanji fan (never understood why a person can't be fans of both, is it taboo or some shit?), zoro is just such a memorable dude i can't help but appreciate his character sometimes, I blame the pre-ts for this, growing up with sanji and zoro bickering since day one is something i'll never forget, brothers forever:ace:.

Last edited:
Why people are disliking that the shadow is Zunesha? just cause you got spoiled there is a big shadow w/o the identity given and you made dumb speculations that it's joy boy or some mythical creature and it turns out to be Zunesha and now people are somehow disappointed!

Zunesha coming to wano is a great hype but this is what happens when you read spoilers and think everything is boring because you spend your whole week waiting for it And so it always comes in pieces so never satisfies them!

Man, I was re-reading the Reverie arc right now, and WOW! If this chapter confirm that the fruit which the Gorosei are talking about is the Gomu Gomu no Mi, then, it will be directly linked with chapter 906.

Exactly the chapter where we see 7 frozen chambers, Doffy talking about the hidden treasure and Im holding the wanted poster of Luffy and going to see the giant mugiwara hat.

Ok, Goda, there's really a link here... :kawak:

Why people are disliking that the shadow is Zunesha? just cause you got spoiled there is a big shadow w/o the identity given and you made dumb speculations that it's joy boy or some mythical creature and it turns out to be Zunesha and now people are somehow disappointed!

Zunesha coming to wano is a great hype but this is what happens when you read spoilers and think everything is boring because you spend your whole week waiting for it And so it always comes in pieces so never satisfies them!
True should never trust providers but at the same time providers shouldn't hype something for weeks we Already saw and know lol

You cannot satisfy op fans (more like WG members), they have this mindset that everything must go their way, it's either their way or highway, no way around it, nothing is wrong with Zuneisha coming to wano, it is still hype, it's just people spent a whole week expecting their little fantasies to come through, no matter how ridiculous it may be, welcome to WG.

Last edited:
Zkk, Zuneisha kisses kaido (gone zexual)

:pepelit:,:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack: for my friends!

I am rocking this zoro poster, even though I'm a die hard sanji fan (never understood why a person can't be fans of both, is it taboo or some shit?), zoro is just such a memorable dude i can't help but appreciate his character sometimes, I blame the pre-ts for this, growing up with sanji and zoro bickering since day one is something i'll never forget, brothers forever:ace:.
Is your avatar taken from doujin? If so can i know the doujin title :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.