What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the cover page it's been leaked already and still, spoiler provider retards don't want to post the full summary and will wait until fucking Wednesday or god knows when to do so.

The lonely guy at a party thinking that he's cool for being a spoiler provider meme ( @Lance_Dragonite ) lmao

Major cringe from these clowns....

Does anybody else not give a shit about Shanks? I never really cared for him that much, tbh.

Never understood why people get so hyped about him.

I got a little bit more interested in him after finding out he was talking with the Five Elders, hope Oda does something cool with it.

I literally just quoted your last post to show your toxicity. Ill sum it up for ya

When other people insult you it's toxicity

When you insult other people it's not toxicity

Oh the irony
I’m not insulting anyone though lol
It’s called honesty. You could scroll on this Lor D guy’s posts and find him talking about Sanji 24/7 just like that “Zoro the badass god” kid but he’s excused cause he’s a kid with autism

Does anybody else not give a shit about Shanks? I never really cared for him that much, tbh.

Never understood why people get so hyped about him.

I got a little bit more interested in him after finding out he was talking with the Five Elders, hope Oda does something cool with it.
Normal human, no df, 1 arm, didn’t lose any strength from losing that 1 arm, can compete with 3 other monsters with dfs+was on rogers crew

What is there not to find interesting about him. The only one I can’t give less of a shit about is mihawk. When a character’s eyes are more fascinating than his title or what he stands for, what’s the point of that character?

He has cool eyes and that’s all i find appealing from him

Normal human, no df, 1 arm, didn’t lose any strength from losing that 1 arm, can compete with 3 other monsters with dfs+was on rogers crew

What is there not to find interesting about him. The only one I can’t give less of a shit about is mihawk. When a character’s eyes are more fascinating than his title or what he stands for, what’s the point of that character?

So you are saying you like Shanks because he is strong? is that it?

Yeah, considering the fact that other two have awakened OP DFs and possibly awakening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.