Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
unjuster self shooting is kind of pretty strong tbh

but u can make it such that maf killing unjester makes him win i guess

D

Dragomir

Novas was killed by me AND scum. There was no way I would have gotten shot after that. The problem was that it stated nowhere that I couldn’t self shoot and I played with the given rules in mind.
It wasn't a given rule that you could self-shoot either, Flower. That was an assumption made by you. I do agree that I should have said something, but it would have been better to ask first.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Unjesters have to play extra Townie to get nightkilled. And that I did by having you guys entrust me with a gun.
i think u shud never be allowed to kill urself lol

however mafia or town killing u shud give u the win probaably, and even this is strong enough tbh

maybe needed to buddy with the flipped scum and we will execute u. unlucky for u enryu was very against u day 1 so it put u lower in our PoE and ur open wolf play day 3 made it impossible for u to be shot at that point

if u defended enryu day 1 and he wasnet pushing u hard we might day 2 kill u

i think u shud never be allowed to kill urself lol

however mafia or town killing u shud give u the win probaably, and even this is strong enough tbh

maybe needed to buddy with the flipped scum and we will execute u. unlucky for u enryu was very against u day 1 so it put u lower in our PoE and ur open wolf play day 3 made it impossible for u to be shot at that point

if u defended enryu day 1 and he wasnet pushing u hard we might day 2 kill u
Unjester can also be screwed over by scum killing the same target.

But whatever. I'm a bit pissed because I should have won because nothing stated I can't self-shoot and that assumption was also based on how Unjesters work, but thanks for the game anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nothing stated I can't self-shoot. Just Mafia fks didn't count.
this is what happens to me every time in ur games and dragos games

sht happens randomly that isnt documented anywhere

have a lil taste

tho tbf the default is u cant shoot urself. just like how u cant rb cop or jail urself. u made the whole day 2 give me the gun play without asking if u can shoot urself? rip af

this is what happens to me every time in ur games and dragos games

sht happens randomly that isnt documented anywhere

have a lil taste

tho tbf the default is u cant shoot urself. just like how u cant rb cop or jail urself. u made the whole day 2 give me the gun play without asking if u can shoot urself? rip af
It's not the default lol. Unless it's against your wincon. But if you want to fake prove a Doc ability as scum and there is a scum Doc on your team shooting yourself to confirm yourself is a valid strategy. I always assume you can self-shoot. I even did in Ratchet's game. That you can't self-shoot should only be a thing if there is no way to protect yourself. But if it helps your wincon and as long as it does that, there's no reason not to allow it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not the default lol. Unless it's against your wincon. But if you want to fake prove a Doc ability as scum and there is a scum Doc on your team shooting yourself to confirm yourself is a valid strategy. I always assume you can self-shoot. I even did in Ratchet's game. That you can't self-shoot should only be a thing if there is no way to protect yourself. But if it helps your wincon and as long as it does that, there's no reason not to allow it.
idk its always been the default in the games i played regardless of ur wincon. even ratchet himsef says he allows self shooting in his DN game cuz ur killshots work by guessing flavor mechanics

idk what to tell u. we just need to get in a habit of always double checking stuff i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.