[FNZ] Turbo game Give me the gun 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk its always been the default in the games i played regardless of ur wincon. even ratchet himsef says he allows self shooting in his DN game cuz ur killshots work by guessing flavor mechanics

idk what to tell u. we just need to get in a habit of always double checking stuff i guess
It's not lol.

You're saying that now because you won. If you were in my shoes you'd unleash hell now.

But whatever, enough ranting. Stuff wasn't fair, but Lind and Fuji did well, so it's not like Town doesn't deserve this. Congrats.

Mafia FK on you doesnt work so you need to play scummy not townie to win as unjester.
I was talking about Unjesters in general. They're opposite Jesters. Need to play Townie to get night killed. Just what I did in the Digimon game. The fact Unjesters have to play scummy here doesn't make sense. You have to play scummy enough for players to shoot you (and if Mafia gets a gun, why tf would they shoot you if you act scummy?) and have to be not Townie enough to avoid fks. And you auto lose once Town or Mafia defeat each other. The victory is hard enough to achieve and then you don't allow self-shooting when that is a valid way to win if it's not stated you can't in the rules and it helps your wincon? Fun stuff.

But again, you guys did well. So it is what it is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not lol.

You're saying that now because you won. If you were in my shoes you'd unleash hell now.

But whatever, enough ranting. Stuff wasn't fair, but Lind and Fuji did well, so it's not like Town doesn't deserve this. Congrats.
i played a similar game b4 thats y i have no reason to complain about it
but yes if i didnt know it i wud kekmald its not mentioned in rules

flower u didnt mention in rules that we cannot refill our limited shots abilities despite seeing us planning it for days
that is far less standard from not being able to self shoot

also werent u fine after day 2 lol. it was the day 3 that ruined ur chances the most

i wont speak about the gameplay, thats for u to judge. i agree stuff shud be mentioned in rules, just dont go and say i wud be complaining about it when i literally wont cuz its something that i think is standard. idk what games u been playing tho, maybe just unlucky u never played similar setup

Emil

Certified Memelord
past games i actually complained alot about

> game breaking loophole that was allowed
> ability outing entire mafia team and inability to refill limited shots without mentining in rules
> 6 mafia in a 20 player game that all win together and town gets no flips

like the magnitude isnt even close so please

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was talking about Unjesters in general. They're opposite Jesters. Need to play Townie to get night killed. Just what I did in the Digimon game. The fact Unjesters have to play scummy here doesn't make sense. You have to play scummy enough for players to shoot you (and if Mafia gets a gun, why tf would they shoot you if you act scummy?) and have to be not Townie enough to avoid fks. And you auto lose once Town or Mafia defeat each other. The victory is hard enough to achieve and then you don't allow self-shooting when that is a valid way to win if it's not stated you can't in the rules and it helps your wincon? Fun stuff.

But again, you guys did well. So it is what it is.
here is what unjusters should be, or usually are:

1. non game ending
2. wins if they r killed by either town or mafia (although in a standard game, town has a lynch so unjester only wins if a vig or maf kills them. here this is a bit buffed since lynches = kills)
3. cannot self shoot

i played a similar game b4 thats y i have no reason to complain about it
but yes if i didnt know it i wud kekmald its not mentioned in rules

flower u didnt mention in rules that we cannot refill our limited shots abilities despite seeing us planning it for days
that is far less standard from not being able to self shoot

also werent u fine after day 2 lol. it was the day 3 that ruined ur chances the most

i wont speak about the gameplay, thats for u to judge. i agree stuff shud be mentioned in rules, just dont go and say i wud be complaining about it when i literally wont cuz its something that i think is standard. idk what games u been playing tho, maybe just unlucky u never played similar setup
You literally accused Fuji of being an Unjester D1 because he wanted the gun, bruh.

About my games, I didn't read the chat anymore at that time because you guys complained too much and I just paid attention to your questions and bolded actions. I never saw what plans you discussed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You literally accused Fuji of being an Unjester D1 because he wanted the gun, bruh.

About my games, I didn't read the chat anymore at that time because you guys complained too much and I just paid attention to your questions and bolded actions. I never saw what plans you discussed.
fuji was unjester read after saying lets shoot the host lol
never said him wanting the gun for shooting himself makes him unjester lmfao flower

Status
Not open for further replies.