[FNZ] Turbo game Give me the gun 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

does vote blocker work here? like u mean block someone from voting for a gun? does that really help lol

how about

2 vengeful mafia = each one of them will kill his killer if shot

ideally this will only work once and can help with removing 1 townie ONLY in the event mafia got shot, else no free extra kill
the second time maf is shot game ends anyway so the second extra kill wont matter

can help against the swing a bit, but will feel sad for that towny thats gna blow up lmao
It can help mafia swing who gets the gun, like if they'd rather a specific person have it or someone else not have it and the votes are close.

Nah, I'd rather not increase the kills unless the player size gets quite big for a turbo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
That punishes Townies for shooting correctly.
yea scratch it lmao

It can help mafia swing who gets the gun, like if they'd rather a specific person have it or someone else not have it and the votes are close.

Nah, I'd rather not increase the kills unless the player size gets quite big for a turbo.
but wouldnt that make the mafia obvious, in a way? cuz its an open setup, so a vote shenanigans for gun will limit PoE pretty hard

guess it could be good for last phase or 2 maybe

yea forget the kills lol. well good luck

any reason for the delayed kill mechanic drago?

D

Dragomir

yea scratch it lmao

but wouldnt that make the mafia obvious, in a way? cuz its an open setup, so a vote shenanigans for gun will limit PoE pretty hard

guess it could be good for last phase or 2 maybe

yea forget the kills lol. well good luck

any reason for the delayed kill mechanic drago?
I'm not sure how.

It's a delayed kill so the game wouldn't end too fast in a mafia victory since there could be two townies dying each night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I'm not sure how.

It's a delayed kill so the game wouldn't end too fast in a mafia victory since there could be two townies dying each night.
isnt that normal? one kill is like the lynch anyway

9-2-1 could run normally with a lynch and a kill just fine no?

u can do another setup if u dont like this one

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I think this setup is fine for what it is.

It's simple, easy and effective.

Though I think if the Unjester gets shot by the mafia as well that should be gg, it's like mineswiper, don't shoot the wrong guy.

D

Dragomir

isnt that normal? one kill is like the lynch anyway

9-2-1 could run normally with a lynch and a kill just fine no?

u can do another setup if u dont like this one
But I already do like this setup. I was just saying I might make some changes if the player size changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.