What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So rereading the last part which is confusing as fuck, instead of the name of the devil fruit I'm more curious about the awakening they are talking about.

They say that this fruit hasn't awaken for a few centuries which most likely means that this fruit has awaken and the awakening of the devil fruit is related to Zunesha(?)

I'll have to read the chapter when it comes out tomorrow because I don't understand what the fuck are they talking about

Man i'm so confused about that DF awakening, it's linked to Zuneisha but this doesn't make any sense. :kaidowhat:
Not sure i'd be willing to accept the gomu fruit changing randomly to something else, it could become the worst asspull we've ever seen from Oda :kawak:

Another day that closely leads us to the Gorosei being fucking frauds. Stay tuned for what's to come.

The Admirals and Imu carry this garbage organisation
This may end up hyping the bald monk Gorosei, as it seems like there's somewhat of a hierarchy and seniority in place. He's probably been part of the Gorosei the longest and therefore has the most knowledge. He also carries a weapon so is probably the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.