[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@playa4321 Whats your thought on the current situation?
One side has his doubt about Law but the another still can´t trust much Kiwi.
Everything was build up for a Law lynch, judging by the informations which I get but what if the scum can manipulate the information with I get. then he would use this trick to build up Law as Scum and right now only Kiwi doing this.
Can´t decide which one of the two should get lynched by us...

N

Noctis

One side has his doubt about Law but the another still can´t trust much Kiwi.
Everything was build up for a Law lynch, judging by the informations which I get but what if the scum can manipulate the information with I get. then he would use this trick to build up Law as Scum and right now only Kiwi doing this.
Can´t decide which one of the two should get lynched by us...
It's a crucial moment so we have no room to make mistakes. Reading Kiwi scumplay in her last game and all the interaction she had with others point more towards that she has more chances of being innocent than Law who on the other hand so far only following the most possible lynches to stay out of the main spotlight.

N

Noctis

Be honest I can´t decide so a Law Lynch is at this point our only chance. I can´t know judge about my feeling towards about Kiwi beeing a scum, we have only one chance as you said, so I go with the Law vote.

Vote Lynch Law @Rej

Vote end phase
Honestly, considering Law town is natural when especially for all the questions he's asked so far like he's really investigating for scum, although that attitude deteriorated as we move to more phases and he started to follow most possible votes, which I wonder about. But it could also be argued that it was a part of his act. But asking questions to end up following others' lead is way too convenient.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

@Law his soul got ripped off by a rampaging Charlotte Linlin, or let's better say O-Lin.

Alongside Luffy and Hyou she couldn't dissect friend or foe, and even the smell of Shiruko flying in the air was ultimately triggering her hunger and the rage. Not even our boss Queen could damage her in the slightiest way. An untouched masterpiece of evil. 3 Civillians and one feral scream.

@Law got lynched. He was Daifugo.

And with that the shockwave even knocked out his fellow warden @Kiwipom (Madilloman) and @playa4321 (Babanuki). Both got endgamed.

@Noctis (O-Lin) took over Udon! They won the game and limitless Shiruko supplies.

Town and Mafia lost!

Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @Noctis
3 @Bogard
4 @Jiihad
5 @playa4321
6 @Gambit
7 @tedxtr
8 @Dark Admiral
9 @Law
10 @Kiwipom
11 @AL sama

Mafia review:
I can say that @tedxtr was playing quite okay for the game standarts, but he got caught in a tie and Big Mom had a double vote. Rly unlucky for him. I know he is an amazing mafia player, especially as town he convinces people and has an absurdly strong presence. This time he couldn't really utilize this qualities of his. As for Gambit, I think bad games do happen and he got unluckily tracked by playa. It did hurt to watch it, but even the best scum can be lifted up by mechanics.
In the night Gambit got tracked playa suddenly became a hot target for everyone as he softhinted to have informations. There you could have roleblocked him and tried to play on town. Anyway I want to thank both mafiosis for playing my game, both are amazing players, and heads up for future games and also thanks for giving the new players, which were all town together, some challenge to solve.

Town review:
Town played amazing, the RNG luckily decided all of the Worst Gen members to be town and this was very interesting to watch as we expected to see people fight each other from the get go. Even if there was some heat each one of you filled with enthusiasm managed to play this well. The only thing I rly found weird and I hope this doesn't become some standart in future, was @TheAncientCenturion his claim on D1. It was just toooooo fast and quite an egocentric move. It is not a major mistake and it didn't cost you guys the game, but it was quite experimental and it didn't benefit the town as whole.

All in all I am surprised you guys played without activly going for claims or dissecting claims. You guys really tried to dig into reads/posts/mindsets and both me and AL see progress in everyone and also alot of potential. Lack of knowledge and ideas is what killed town in the end. It is hard to say while not playing myself, but there are definitely ways to tinfoil and theorize about possible scenarios and outcomes. Maybe that way you guys could have caught Noctis.
Also hands down, town's best player this party was @playa4321 , he played the tracker role well, just the end was super fucked up, you found the Doctor and you didn't knew about it. A doctor has the ability to protect himself, that's what @Law did, he did it because of the rising mistrust. If you did just knew this and had worked around damn, you guys had the potential to win this, but no reason to get disappointed, the future can just be brighter with all the beautiful lessons we get.
:cheers:

Also thanks to @AL sama who coached me and finetuned the setup with me, he watched over us as Kaido and he did it well.

If anyone wants to join the mafia chat or dead chat, don't hesitate to ask. I think @Gambit and @tedxtr have nothing to hide there.

:funky:

Bogard

You can't win
Congratz to @Noctis . You played very well :optimistic:
The only thing I rly found weird and I hope this doesn't become some standart in future, was @TheAncientCenturion his claim on D1. It was just toooooo fast and quite an egocentric move. It is not a major mistake and it didn't cost you guys the game, but it was quite experimental and it didn't benefit the town as whole.
Of course he had to hold us back :giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.