[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
Since there's the 4 of us left in the game, I think it makes sense for the mafia to not kill anyone last night. Like think about it, let's assumed someone was killed:

> there would only be 3 people left in the game. Two town and one mafia. So the chances of getting mafia is 1/3

But if no one was killed:

> the chances are 1/4
> 3 players going in for night phase, one gets night killed and mafia wins

Either way, mafia couldn't prevent another day phase but by leaving 4 players in the game, he could increase his chances by having more suspects left
 
Its how tracker role works
Post automatically merged:


Who you targeted last night?
Law and the weird thing is he visited himself judging by the information which I get, because that im not much sure, yesterday no one get killed, but also Jiihad visited Dark who also get killed in that night, I start to think that the Scum has a ability to fake out informations which I get. Another detail about the person which I target was Kiwi where it was stated that my action "failed".

You are the only one who I don´t target yet but I can´t see you beeing a scum after voting in the first day against Ted and also kill of Gambit together with me.
 
Law and the weird thing is he visited himself judging by the information which I get, because that im not much sure, yesterday no one get killed, but also Jiihad visited Dark who also get killed in that night, I start to think that the Scum has a ability to fake out informations which I get. Another detail about the person which I target was Kiwi where it was stated that my action "failed".

You are the only one who I don´t target yet but I can´t see you beeing a scum after voting in the first day against Ted and also kill of Gambit together with me.
Law visiting himself doesn't make sense...
Post automatically merged:

Since there's the 4 of us left in the game, I think it makes sense for the mafia to not kill anyone last night. Like think about it, let's assumed someone was killed:

> there would only be 3 people left in the game. Two town and one mafia. So the chances of getting mafia is 1/3

But if no one was killed:

> the chances are 1/4
> 3 players going in for night phase, one gets night killed and mafia wins

Either way, mafia couldn't prevent another day phase but by leaving 4 players in the game, he could increase his chances by having more suspects left
You do know mafia have more chances of winning with killing someone rather than not killing since they can't be sure when they end up the lynch since game is in the intense phase
 
Law visiting himself doesn't make sense...
That is the problem which make me crazy, I don´t know if this is a trick of the scum or a trick of Law.
Let assume that the scum can change/fake the information which I get(as he did probably with Jiihad), how we can be sure if he don´t plan to build up Law as a scum/victim?

Either Law is the last scum or the last scum have a perfect plan to try to muck around with us.
Be honest I have my doubt because of Jiihad, isn´t it little weird that Jiihad visit in the same night Dark who get killed in the same day yet Jiihad wasn´t a scum? What if the last scum can fake my information which I get?
 

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
You do know mafia have more chances of winning with killing someone rather than not killing since they can't be sure when they end up the lynch since game is in the intense phase
Ok I didn't know that. But I was trying to wrap my head around it since it says "No one died" while last time it said "there was an attempt to kil___"

which means that this night phase, the mafia chose to not kill anyone
 
That is the problem which make me crazy, I don´t know if this is a trick of the scum or a trick of Law.
Let assume that the scum can change/fake the information which I get(as he did probably with Jiihad), how we can be sure if he don´t plan to build up Law as a scum/victim?

Either Law is the last scum or the last scum have a perfect plan to try to muck around with us.
Be honest I have my doubt because of Jiihad, isn´t it little weird that Jiihad visit in the same night Dark who get killed in the same day yet Jiihad wasn´t a scum? What if the last scum can fake my information which I get?
Manipulation roles are not new. But if no one messed with your information then it's possible Jiihad was investigator or some other role, can't be a doctor since Dark Admiral died.

Mafia kill is a faction kill so it's possible mafia still has their own roles...

Ok I didn't know that. But I was trying to wrap my head around it since it says "No one died" while last time it said "there was an attempt to kil___"

which means that this night phase, the mafia chose to not kill anyone
Correct. It's either as your theory or there might be some other reason
Post automatically merged:

I'll cast my vote on

Vote Lynch Law
@Rej
 

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
This is so confusing. To me, scum is either Law or Playa. So if Playa is tracker, then it leaves Law as scum.

If Law isn't scum then wtf Noctis is scum and we all got manipulated hard.

Also, Law said something about being able to prove himself town but he dipped
 
Manipulation roles are not new. But if no one messed with your information then it's possible Jiihad was investigator or some other role, can't be a doctor since Dark Admiral died.
Wait, how do you know Dark Admiral was a doctor? it didn't say anything about it in the write-up

The night ended, but at the end of the night every prisoner could witness a painful squeezing scream reverberating from the Prison Staff's Office...this painful scream could just belong to Dobon. His dead body has been discovered by random prisoners which were surprised, but somehow reliefed by the circumstances.




@Dark Admiral has been killed by someone. He was Dobon.
Day 4 started!
(Countdown!)




Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @Jiihad
3 @playa4321
4 @Law
5 @Kiwipom
 
You said Jiihad can't be a doctor since Dark Admiral died, which means by your words that dark Admiral was a doctor and it doesn't say in the host's write-up of Dark Admiral's death
What? I am totally confused about how you come to this conclusion... can you explain in more details how this make Dark Admiral doctor
Post automatically merged:

He starting to get panic just as I voted him.
 

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
He starting to get panic just as I voted him.
See! He is acting differently and trying to be diplomatic. Earlier, he would of started defending himself real fast but now, he agreed and wants to hear Playa's information.

Those are good points, @Kiwipom , I can see why you are suspicious of me, but I can prove I am town if it comes down to that.
@playa4321 What information do you have?
He wants to know Playa's cards before he proceeds forward (and you can see, this is exactly what happened. Once Playa gave out all of his info, he is back from lurking)

@playa4321 I'm positive on this one. Law is scum
 
he meant Jiihad can't be a doctor because if he was doctor and visited Dark, Dark would of lived

There was nothing about Dark being doctor
What? I am totally confused about how you come to this conclusion... can you explain in more details how this make Dark Admiral doctor
Post automatically merged:

He starting to get panic just as I voted him.
I am not panicking, I was confused and it is better to ask and make sure.
Based on what I was confusing, this is a hint for you guys what my role is and if you see it and notice it, you will understand I am town and needed for town.
Post automatically merged:

The kill that happens last night doesn't make sense with Jiihad being scum and I don't see him playing any mind games either. If I were a new player with my first game as last remaining scum in this situation I would have killed either Playa or Law, not someone who was merely following other players leads.
Noctis didn't believe Jiihad was a scum. This post is very interesting. However, he still voted him after changing to this post after making the post that I quoted above. he changed his thoughts on who is who after that. Then he though Jiihad was scum, him or Kiwi.
I still believe Noctis is town.
Right... the last scum has to be between Kiwi or Jiihad but I just don't see the reason behind the kill. Though for now;

Vote Lynch Jiihad
No reason to go on Kiwi,Law or against me, just going against Jiihad and we gonna win this game.
Sometimes the easiest way is the right way, don´t need to complicated the things up here, in my opinion the last scum is Jiihad, he do the same as Gambit and take not a step into any discussions here, neither, Law,me or you can be even a scum and Im sure Kiwi isn´t one two judging by the lame try of Gambit to show her as scum.

Believe me just stay on Jiihad today.^^
playa pushing Jiihad's lynch here

What I found interesting was me saying I would claim if I have to, and after that post playa claims and makes my claiming pretty much a modkill and impossible. That's a good job of not letting a player claim.
Those are good points, @Kiwipom , I can see why you are suspicious of me, but I can prove I am town if it comes down to that.
@playa4321 What information do you have?
By the information which I get, I know Gambit visited TAC who also get killed in that night, because that I was sure he beeing a scum was 100%. The same happen with Jiihad, he visited Dark who get also killed in that night, which let me believe that Jiihad was a scum. And now in the current night no one get killed but duo the information which I get I can´t say much because of the lack of the information. Did the kill failing duo a ability of a other townie or did the scum make a move which should let believe us that he wasn´t a scum?
Post automatically merged:

And I continue with more looking back at past dayphases:
I should claim now. I hate what Bogard did to me last day so Inwent for the lynch..

I told u guys that I was certain that Kiwi is town? Why is that? Because I am here now!!!

So changed your fucking votes on me and let's lynch someone else.
I pretty much forgot Gambit kept saying that TAC, Bogard, and Kiwi are all clear. Was he saying it to get town's credit? is he covering Kiwi?
This^

There are good chances that Gambit was mod blocked NP1 but there was an attempt of killing since Gambit was mod blocked he can't even submit his own action
Post automatically merged:


Who do you find suspicious though?
Noctis thinking out loudly about whether Gambit is scum or not. Noctis also keeps asking other players, and playa in particular, for the reads.

I also found it odd that Gambit pretty much never quoted me when I was tagging him and asking questions. Was he staying away to set me up later in game making it look like we didn't buddy and build a case on me?


You wanna explain why you led anti Bogard campaign in the final moment of day 2..??
This is Dark Admiral, confirmed town, asking Noctis about his campaign against Bogard, another confirmed town, and lynching him

I try to understand this point, why the scum kill of TAC who wasn´t really active in the last day?
Wouldn´t it make sense more for him to take out one active user as me,noctis,dark or Law?
Or did he kill TAC because everyone know that TAC was a townie and it would be hard to start a lynch vote against him?
So or so, I hope we get the last scum with Gambit and can end the game, but if their are one another scum we gonna have hard time after the Gambit lynch, but we gonna see until that moment.
I know but still I have bad feeling, we will see. Gambit for the first should be good enough.
Look at the sequence of these posts, playa saying there is a possibility of another/more mafia left after Gambit's lynch (as if he knew Gambit is truly a mafia, how could he be sure about that?) to saying in the next quote that 'Gambit for the first should be good enough'. What is that supposed to mean?
Post automatically merged:

I just don't know who to trust.
@playa4321 What happened with your suspicion on Kiwi you had? You even voted for her before
 
Last edited:

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
@Law you’re just accusing everyone at this point. Then who do you think is scum?

Also your point about Playa claiming to stop you is wrong because Playa already said that he has information to reveal. In fact, you even told him to go on and reveal it. Why didn’t you just claim instead? Why did you wait for him to claim/encourage him then now say that he snub it from you?

Also @playa4321 who is your final decision on lynching?

And finally since everyone is claiming to be town, a question for you two: Are we all agreeing that Noctis is a confirmed townie?
 
@Law you’re just accusing everyone at this point. Then who do you think is scum?

Also your point about Playa claiming to stop you is wrong because Playa already said that he has information to reveal. In fact, you even told him to go on and reveal it. Why didn’t you just claim instead? Why did you wait for him to claim/encourage him then now say that he snub it from you?

Also @playa4321 who is your final decision on lynching?

And finally since everyone is claiming to be town, a question for you two: Are we all agreeing that Noctis is a confirmed townie?
I am, in fact, lost and feel devastated.
You believe Noctis is definitely town?
I would vote playa, that's my final vote.
Vote Lynch [playa]
 

Kiwipom

獣の巨人
.
I am, in fact, lost and feel devastated.
You believe Noctis is definitely town?
I would vote playa, that's my final vote.
Vote Lynch [playa]
Yeah I believe Noctis is town. I said 0.1% earlier, the only thing that makes me doubt a bit is Playa didn’t get the chance to check him, and he is definitely the best townie so unless if mafia has some ulterior motive, I don’t understand why he is still alive and not night killed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top