[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You my friend took the fine bait. You were so locked in Kiwi but got heavily influenced at the last moments. May be Kiwi isn’t a scum cause of how tides have turned.

Suddenly Gambit changes his lynch vote from me to Bogard in the last hour to match the majority. :pepeanger: I thought he was a suspicious about me.
Re reading all the threads in the last hour and there is still no mention of him having a read in Bogard yet he goes for the kill.
I should claim now. I hate what Bogard did to me last day so Inwent for the lynch..

I told u guys that I was certain that Kiwi is town? Why is that? Because I am here now!!!

So changed your fucking votes on me and let's lynch someone else.

I should claim now. I hate what Bogard did to me last day so Inwent for the lynch..

I told u guys that I was certain that Kiwi is town? Why is that? Because I am here now!!!

So changed your fucking votes on me and let's lynch someone else.
Who do you have in mind ..?? And what reasons do you have to lynch them..?? You seem to be the hot take for everyone.:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

By what logic..?? He is in active..!! The same can be said for you. You 2 are the close match for inactive ness in game.

N

Noctis

we are flexible, but yes, there will be first warnings then punishments, we hopefully try to avoid punishments
This^

There are good chances that Gambit was mod blocked NP1 but there was an attempt of killing since Gambit was mod blocked he can't even submit his own action
Post automatically merged:

Whoa whoa, this is what tha mafia wants. For us to not trust each other. Don’t let it happen
Who do you find suspicious though?

@TheAncientCenturion has been killed by someone. He was Solitaire.
Day 3 started! (
Countdown!)
I try to understand this point, why the scum kill of TAC who wasn´t really active in the last day?
Wouldn´t it make sense more for him to take out one active user as me,noctis,dark or Law?
Or did he kill TAC because everyone know that TAC was a townie and it would be hard to start a lynch vote against him?
So or so, I hope we get the last scum with Gambit and can end the game, but if their are one another scum we gonna have hard time after the Gambit lynch, but we gonna see until that moment.

I try to understand this point, why the scum kill of TAC who wasn´t really active in the last day?
Wouldn´t it make sense more for him to take out one active user as me,noctis,dark or Law?
Or did he kill TAC because everyone know that TAC was a townie and it would be hard to start a lynch vote against him?
So or so, I hope we get the last scum with Gambit and can end the game, but if their are one another scum we gonna have hard time after the Gambit lynch, but we gonna see until that moment.
We will need to review day2 thread to solve this mystery but I sure hope we get the final scum today.

N

Noctis

Too far fetched having 3 scum in 10 players game cuz its gonna make scum too strong and town gonna have less advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.