Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Dark Triad

Members:

Zenon

Magic: Bone Magic

Zenon uses this magic attribute to generate and manipulate bones. He typically releases massive tangles of bones that offer no openings to evade and like sharp spears that can be used to brutally skewer opposition.

He can also boost these bones regeneration for defensive purposes, repairing them faster than they can be destroyed.

Using this magic, Zenon appears to be powerful enough to easily defeat William Vangeance
Maximum Devil Power: 80%, though we have only seen him use 55%

Vanica

Magic: Unknown
Maximum Devil Power: Unknown
Devil: Megicula
Maximum Devil Power: Unknown

Dante

Magic: Gravity Magic
Spells:
Presence of the Demon King

Dante appears to use his Gravity Magic to increase the Gravity in the area around himself. This spell is strong enough to shatter all surrounding trees as well as a part of the Black Bulls' HQ
Evil God's Pressure Craft
Maximum Devil Power: Unknown (60% Shown So Far)
-At 50%, he has shown the ability to Warp Space
-At 60%, he destroyed Vanessa's Rouge Spell (how is this even possible)
Devil: Lucifero

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So let’s talk about the most hype Shonen villains to grace our screens/pages in 2020, the rulers of the Spade Kingdom, the incredibly powerful Dark Triad.

I’ll add more info and feats to this OP as time goes on for easy references, but since we don’t know much about them yet, how strong are these guys?

@Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @DizzyBrows anf other Black Clover fans lol

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Damn these mofos are crazy hype. For me the most intriguing one is Zeno lol. Why the hell does he look like dark Julius lmao?
They look alike imo
and

As for how strong they are, that's a tricky one lmao. I'd say at full power they should be above Captains, but I am hesitant to put them on Julius' level lmao. I guess the strongest one can be his level. Then again, Julius is an arcane stage mage so he can still beat them:madmonk:

Personally, I am most hyped for Zeno.

If I were to venture a guess though, based on Zeno being able to use 80 percent, Vanica would be around like 60 imo, Dante prolly 90 or even 100.

The Yami fight should hopefully shed some light on this.

EDIT: I thought Vanica is the youngest one lmao. Is Zeno the youngest?

Last edited:
If we assume that Zeno is the weakest of the troup and just use 55% to defeat the whole Golden Dawn squad by himself, I assume that every of these three are at least Magic Emperor Lvl at minimum. To defeat William and Yuno just by using 55% is incredible powerfull, I doubt that any other Magic captain expect Yami can even match these monsters.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Iirc, it was stated that Lolopechka could defeat an entire Magic Knight squad by herself (I assume this is without their captain present lol), so I’d put her around Clover Captain-ish level, maybe on the higher end of that but below Julius and the other Magic Emperor level guys like Lumiere and Licht.

The only feat we have from Zenon outside of him stomping Vangeance (in and of itself a vague feat to try and gauge his strength) is him destroying the Diamond Kingdom Army, but that’s not a super impressive feat as a large chunk of the Diamond Kingdom Army got solo’d pretty convincingly by the Golden Dawn with Vangeance present.

I think Zenon seems like the newest member of the Dark Triad, his conversation with Dante and Vanica makes it seem like he just recently gained his demon so I think he might be the weakest..

I’d speculate Vanica will be between 80-90% power and Dante, I’ll go ahead and high ball him and say he can use 100% of his Demon lol.

As for their overall power, 1 Devil is kind of tough to gauge as we’ve only seen 1 real one really, but I’d say the safe bet is to put these 3 around Julius’s strength, though I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up stronger lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
if let's say Mereoleona get ahold of Salamander, do you guys think she can defeat them in a 1 vs 1?
You mean Fana? I think Rhya is the strongest member of the Third Eye and Mereoleona demolished him lol, so yeah she beats Fana pretty quickly.

Mereoleona is very high on the power scale. Fuegoleon got a pretty huge powerup from Salamander, and after that he was portrayed as an equal to her. Pre-Salamander Fuegoleon was one of the stronger captains at the time so Mereoleona is a good deal stronger than standard captains, imo.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You mean Fana? I think Rhya is the strongest member of the Third Eye and Mereoleona demolished him lol, so yeah she beats Fana pretty quickly.
I think he means Salamander Mereoleona vs the members of the dark triad.

I think Julius magic is on another level! :blush:

However, to fight a devil power more than 50% one either have to have a strong counter like dark magic and anti-magic for the word devil or fight in group.
Didn't know you read BC.

Julius reigns supreme.

Mereoleona is very high on the power scale. Fuegoleon got a pretty huge powerup from Salamander, and after that he was portrayed as an equal to her. Pre-Salamander Fuegoleon was one of the stronger captains at the time so Mereoleona is a good deal stronger than standard captains, imo.
no no no. What I mean is that if Mereoleona has salamander as her spirit, would she be able to defeat the dark triad on 1 vs 1?

Well for now I think they should be something like this:

julius>=Dante >Yami >=zenon >vanica

to put a scale for now but the problem is Dante cuz if is based actually and get traits from the og dante he might turn up to be a op monster
Post automatically merged:

no no no. What I mean is that if Mereoleona has salamander as her spirit, would she be able to defeat the dark triad on 1 vs 1?
She is a beast I bet she can take vanica or zenon without salamander

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So we got quite a bit of information about Vanica and Dante this chapter!

Spoilers Ahead

Vanica:
So Vanica actually is silencing the people who thought that she would probably be the least important member of the Dark Triad, as it was revealed this chapter that she is the one who is possessed by Megicula, who is the Demon who not only placed a curse on Acier Silva but also Lolopcheka of the Heart Kingdom:

Does this mean Vanica is going to be the most powerful member of the Dark Triad? It's pretty early to say, but it's at least highly likely that she's going to have major importance to the Arc in the coming chapters.

Dante:
So with Dante we didn't get too much aside from the confirmation of his Magic Type, Gravity Magic. This chapter Dante used this magic to levitate the Black Bulls' hideout:

And he also uses this magic to re-direct a simultaneous attack from Gauche and Henry

This spell is powerful enough to crush all of the surrounding trees in the area that it was used in:

And Dante has yet to show any of his Devil's Power and doesn't appear to be exerting any real effort here, this more or less appears to be him "playing" with the Black Bulls as stated when he first begins to levitate their HQ.

What do you guys think of these developments?
@Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @playa4321 @Guan Yu @DizzyBrows @RyumaZoro @Raft3l

I'm also going to update the OP with these feats as well as some past feats from Zenon lol. I want the OP to kinda be like a "respect thread" for these characters, or otherwise just a database for their feats lol.

I think it was a good choice to pair Dante with Asta's team. Since gravity can affect everything can't wait to see how Asta will use its anti-magic in combination with the other black bull's magic to fend off the attack, that is, until Yami arrives. In Yuno's case even with the help of Vengeance a lot of people died. So Yami will probably be key to fight Dante.

Regarding fighting Vanica and Megicula. I'm hoping that all the food Charmy ate had magic and this will increase her magic power. I wonder if Noelle will combined her magic with Undine's? :catlewd:

So we got quite a bit of information about Vanica and Dante this chapter!

Spoilers Ahead

Vanica:
So Vanica actually is silencing the people who thought that she would probably be the least important member of the Dark Triad, as it was revealed this chapter that she is the one who is possessed by Megicula, who is the Demon who not only placed a curse on Acier Silva but also Lolopcheka of the Heart Kingdom:

Does this mean Vanica is going to be the most powerful member of the Dark Triad? It's pretty early to say, but it's at least highly likely that she's going to have major importance to the Arc in the coming chapters.

Dante:
So with Dante we didn't get too much aside from the confirmation of his Magic Type, Gravity Magic. This chapter Dante used this magic to levitate the Black Bulls' hideout:

And he also uses this magic to re-direct a simultaneous attack from Gauche and Henry

This spell is powerful enough to crush all of the surrounding trees in the area that it was used in:

And Dante has yet to show any of his Devil's Power and doesn't appear to be exerting any real effort here, this more or less appears to be him "playing" with the Black Bulls as stated when he first begins to levitate their HQ.

What do you guys think of these developments?
@Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @playa4321 @Guan Yu @DizzyBrows @RyumaZoro @Raft3l

I'm also going to update the OP with these feats as well as some past feats from Zenon lol. I want the OP to kinda be like a "respect thread" for these characters, or otherwise just a database for their feats lol.
well even with this new info is not enough to change their ranking especially now that vanica is connected with megicula I see it more as the first person to go down she will be a major plot point but still I think Dante will be a monster

If only Zenon and Dante swapped their character design or magic power.

Imagine Julius and Zenon whose appearance is looks alike, then one having time magic while the other having gravity magic.... Imagine the scene when they fight... :steef:
I think Dante vs Julius is something with we could expect?
Let say Zeno join Dante soon, two of them would be too much for Asta and co, be honest even Dante gonna be a hell hard battle if we count probably the fact that he is stronger.

Zenon is more than likely the weakest out of the trio and he was able to essentially defeat the Golden Dawn without any injuries whatsoever or any trouble. Dante, who I'm assuming is the strongest, is without a doubt > Magic Emperor level.

Asta about to get put on his neck in this fight lol, but I do expect our trio to bounce back in someway later on and individually defeat the triad members that they have been matched up with.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
More information on Dante! Spoilers Ahead

So in Chapter 242, we get quite a few pieces of information about Dante. Firstly, we find out that he can take his Devil Power up to 60%

At 50%, he seemingly gains the ability to Warp Space:

Whether or not this is an extension of his Gravity Magic, or whether this is an ability granted to him by his Devil seems unclear to me (thoughts?)

At 60%, he seemingly gains the ability to completely destroy Vanessa's Rouge Spell:

Which is absolutely insane, I didn't think we'd ever see something this utterly overpowered in Black Clover (which is saying something because the Black Clover verse is already overpowered as fuck lol). It's unclear exactly how Dante did this, though again he is using 60% of his Devil Power here.

He also has a spell called Evil God's Pressure Craft, where he can seemingly overly pressurize objects to make them much stronger, in this case he appears to turn a clump of dirt into some kind of Sword:

Which itself is pretty cool lol.

On a note unrelated to Power Levels, I like how Tabata (however you spell his name) is using the Spade Arc to further both Asta and Yuno as characters. The Dark Triad taking over the Spade which should be Yuno's Throne, as well as the fact that all are possessed like Devil's which will seemingly help us better understand the nature of Asta's power, gives this Arc a better sense of direction. We already knew this arc was going to be amazing (and has been thus far), but I'm definitely a huge fan of the idea behind this Arc being Asta and Yuno's growth rather than the side characters like it's been in the past.

@Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @playa4321 @Raft3l @Guan Yu @DizzyBrows @RyumaZoro