What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when luffy used the "stupid luffy" mode agaisnt enel, he said that because he turned off his brain, he can't attack. also luffy only hit enel because he didn't target him.
kaido here is attacking and targetting luffy directly, and giving audible warnings, he is conscious, it's only his emotions that's out of control, and that should be a disadvantage (remember WCI)
rayleigh said that every attack has a will, and CoO detects that will. and he also said that luffy's CoO is naturally attuned to reading emotions.
logically kaido in this chapter should not be a threat.

thunder bagua is kaido's fastest attack, if luffy can dodge it then he should be able to dodge anything else.
Thunder Bagua is his fastest attack he's shown so far and his drunken state does not show he's getting slower like you say.

An inebriated state is still not predictable like you say. It can make people erratic and do things they normally wouldn't do to the point you're not even aware of your actions.

With your flawed argument, Luffy shouldn't even be hit at all yet he's still getting hit left and right trading blows. Clearly you're wrong here.

Luffy can literally see the Future. It has absolutely nothing to do with "reading Kaido's emotions".
that's why the drunken fist is a pointless fighting style.
kaido is literally doing the same attacks as before while looking like a joke in the process.
it's just makes the fight less serious than it's already is, i don't know why oda thinks that giving kaido gag scenes is a good idea, especially after it already didn't work with queen and king.

I didn't see any Luffy fan saying this atleast not after reading summary.....
:sanmoji:right! i should not say this so dumbly! just that even some luffy fans don't know that the fight is going to be longer and already crying that the fight is not good and all! and people were also crying cause Zunesha is the hidden shadow! really spoilers make few people think that everything is so predictable and is no fun!

So I'm wondering. Judging by the ending of this chapter, are we FINALLY going to transition into a Kaido flashback next chapter......
It has to happen within the next 4 or 5 chapters, if not in the next one like you're saying.
In wholecake the tone shifted and the whole plan to kill Big Mom failed right after her flashback, so I'm excited to see what happens after we see Kaido's flashback.

:sanmoji:right! i should not say this so dumbly! just that even some luffy fans don't know that the fight is going to be longer and already crying that the fight is not good and all! and people were also crying cause Zunesha is the hidden shadow! really spoilers make few people think that everything is so predictable and is no fun!
stop putting your words into Luffyfans mouth:gokulaugh:

The fruit can be almost anything with how little we know but here are 3 that were brought up in Onigashima

Luffy's carried by the government 12 years ago

Kaido's, experimented and made a copy which was wanted by the government

Yamato's obtained by Kaido's ''hard work'' and he wanted to give to someone, he clearly identifies it as a Wano guardian deity fruit which would be weird for a fake DF name but I include it because Kaido could be hinting that it has a purpose

Now also they are using their new "technique" to beat them...monster trio fights have no "external" plans to win atleast Enies Lobby....they won because of their "power" ups....ever wonder why Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight?....did that have any "strategies" to win...Luffy triumphed Lucci with his extreme "will power".....
Before they went water 7 , they learned new tecnique. they know how to beat them .

Luffy beat Lucci with gear 2 that learned before water 7
Zoro beat k with ASHURA that learned before water 7
Sanji beat j with diamble jamble that learned before water 7

Now ,

Luffy learned coc coating just middle of battle in two seconds.
Zoro dont know how to beat King and learned he had advanced coc
Sanji dont event have idea his genetic woke up. at end of the fight , he used exesceleton.

These kinds of things are bullshit . All wano just depend on luck.

Luffy can tank ragnarok with advanced CoC. But Big Mom somehow dont hit law and kidd with her advanced coc . even kidd and law dont have any coc shit.

All these are make sense for you ? Just shit man

Think your confusing Zoro fans for Luffy fans. I haven't seen any Luffy fans complain. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.