What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro against the WSC took the Hakai and hurt hybrid Kaido

Luffy after his power up : got his ass beaten like a clown

Luffy without Zoro => Os by Apoo, Os by Kaido

Kaido against Asura Zoro: This cut will stay with me only for Kaido to treat it like a random paper cut. Oden's cut is still giving Kaido PTSD 20 years from the grave meanwhile Asura Zoro couldn't even cure Kaido's boredom it seems:josad:

Kaido against base Luffy:
I recognize you are STRONG!!
It's been a while since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!:steef:

Shisui

that's not true
zoro was out of breath before he even started to fight king.
the fact that he swiftly took down king in under 15 minutes with zero stamina is an unrivalled feat as usual for all zoro's feats.
He has no stamina feat. 15 mins and gassing out against a coc less fighter ain't something to be bragging about:josad:

Are you happy that Zoro and Sanji directly went from nothing to YC1?
Well, yeah, but atleast there was an explanation

I don't have a problem with luffy beating kaido, I just thinks it's weird that he can tank so much attacks in base when he was one shotted in gear 4

And I won't buy the explanation that luffy got so durable because of his training, it was only for two weeks, does that mean that if luffy extended his training with Rayleigh for 1 year he would've started the time skip at admiral level?

But Zoro is an adv.coc user, so luffy and Zoro always equal :kayneshrug:

Funny to give the same argument that people used to say few months ago against zoro.
Zoro is shit, doesn't know adv.coc, he is not even a coc user. How we can compare him to luffy and see now :milaugh:
All out Zoro can fight base Luffy for a bunch of minutes before Enma kills him :goyea:

Shisui

But Zoro is an adv.coc user, so luffy and Zoro always equal :kayneshrug:

Funny to give the same argument that people used to say few months ago against zoro.
Zoro is shit, doesn't know adv.coc, he is not even a coc user. How we can compare him to luffy and see now :milaugh:
Why stop there???? I am sure Luffy, Zoro,Yamato and Primebeard are all equals due to possesing adcoc:moonwalk:

Well, yeah, but atleast there was an explanation

I don't have a problem with luffy beating kaido, I just thinks it's weird that he can tank so much attacks in base when he was one shotted in gear 4

And I won't buy the explanation that luffy got so durable because of his training, it was only for two weeks, does that mean that if luffy extended his training with Rayleigh for 1 year he would've started the time skip at admiral level?
What are you talking about. He is not enduring it, he is blocking it. This is the clash of "wills". The one who loses his will to fight will let down his CoC guard, and the opponent will land the hit. A good one CoC and adCoA infused hit will all it take to decide the winner.

What are you talking about. He is not enduring it, he is blocking it. This is the clash of "wills". The one who loses his will to fight will let down his CoC guard, and the opponent will land the hit. A good one CoC and adCoA infused hit will all it take to decide the winner.
Idk man, armement haki seems like the worst kind of haki at this point

It's just weird for me because adv coc is literally just advanced armement but better

Status
Not open for further replies.