What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins already explained that. Kaido doesn't kill people because he tries to break their spirit and force them to join his crew
Yeah, no

He tried to kill the scabbards so many times already, but Oda just doesn't let him

or did you forget Kaido smashing Kin'emons head in with a Adv. CoC attack or stabbing him in the gut with a sword? only to Oda reveal Kin'emon wasn't "attached" properly since Punk Hazard.

That shit was wack.

This Kaido fight is weird… First Luffy is laughing and having fun which he has never done in any SERIOUS End of arc fight… Now Kaido has a gag mode which hasn’t happened since like Foxy for a main villain to have gags in his fight

This is like such a weird fight compared to like the last 10 arcs of this series

Do you really think Luffy is having a hard time? he is pushing Kaido back for so many chapters now in BASE FORM, he is lauging and having fun from time to time, he only got mad this chapter because he thought Kaido was messing around drinking.

This drinking mode now makes Kaido look even goofier than scary.

Kaido is the strongest creature in the world and he can't kill a single fodder in the entire arc.

Do you really think Luffy will lose? lmao, of course he is gonna win.
So you want Luffy to lose another time?....yeah, sure drunken mode makes goofier right because?....as long as character is not Luffy, they can win but Luffy should lose again after losing like 3 times to make it "tense"....

I was huge OP fan more than for 10 years...I just want to see that it is really nothing left for me in OP story. End of arc will show that, but right now I'm saying that 99% of everything that happened in Wano leading me to drop this shit and forgot that I ever read it.
TRUST ME, ODA AND OP FANS DIDNT CARE ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS DISAPPOINTMENT. TRUE STORY

So you want Luffy to lose another time?....yeah, sure drunken mode makes goofier right because?....as long as character is not Luffy, they can win but Luffy should lose again after losing like 3 times to make it "tense"....
I don't want Luffy to lose again, because Oda already wasted that shit.

But Kaido's attacks seem to be doing nothing to Luffy, and Kaido hasn't done nothing in this arc to make him actually scary like Oda hyped him up to be before Wano.

The biggest thing he did was take Kiku's arm, and how much do you wanna bet Law is gonna fix that shit by the end of the arc?

I want Luffy to have a hard time against Kaido, get damaged severely from Kaido's attacks, i wanted Kaido to do something big before this fight for us to be afraid of him.

That's it.

Okay? Can you find the panel where Hyogoro says “Ryuo is used by swordsmen to make your blade not cut paper or even cut steel”

Since you have a good library of Hyogoro panels ready

Also don’t forget to acknowledge that according to you, Zoro’s regular armament is >>>>>>> act 1 G4 armament
Hyogoro wanted teach Luffy the same haki swordsmen use to cut steel but Luffy unlocked an advanced version of that. Zoro never displayed it. what's so hard to understand here. and what does better haki mean? armament has many applications.

This is the time to eat the fruit. There is no need to go through a drought again as Luffy and crew has been throug a lot already.

Now you can consider Luffy as the "Overpowered anime character that is goofy". Or how the YouTubers describe "Most powerful anime characters", we are heading in that direction now.
Agreed about Luffy here.

I just wish there are some character-exploration moments in which Zoro or Law fighting against strong enemies, while side-glancing from afar at Luffy playing around and running away from enemies chasing him, and understands Luffy so much that they say to their enemies, "That brat wearing a strawhat...may never escape being a boyish child who get scolded and slapped by us and being extremely dumb most of the time."

And then Zoro or Law slice their enemies while looking cool and all before saying,

"...But never forget. That is solely because you, are not worthy of HIS WRATH, that defeated The World's Strongest Living Being !!!"

Moments like this :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.