What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairytail level writing so far
Fake hype and fake tension
Fairy Tail actually was better then this case:
1. Villains didn't became clowns or stupid;
2. Character development was still there;
Unlike this we have gag Usopp, worst power up in manga history -Nami, Chopper who is now even below Yamcha, running fodders, nerfed themselves villains, cartoon villains, O-Lin that lost memory, Crydo the bigest bitch in the world that fall from 10.000 meters and felt nothing, but cry from fodders, Tama the plot changer and much more.

Yeah, no

He tried to kill the scabbards so many times already, but Oda just doesn't let him

or did you forget Kaido smashing Kin'emons head in with a Adv. CoC attack or stabbing him in the gut with a sword? only to Oda reveal Kin'emon wasn't "attached" properly since Punk Hazard.

That shit was wack.
how would stabbing unconscious Kinemon in a more lethal spot help Kaido's case as the world's strongest creature? what's so hype about it? I agree that Oda's explanation for Kinemon surviving was lame btw

You must be having fun , both luffy and kaido your fav characters if I am not wrong?
YEEAHH precisely, i really like them both, their design, their title, their similarly carefree nature and enjoying the battle, their brute brawling strength, their affinity to close combat, both have their dumbness and character flaws but when the stakes are high in arc climax, they have solid power and character imo.

Soooo anyone got any thought about gorosei dialogue?
Are they talking about zunisha as the df power?
Or are they talking about some special df that right now at wano island?
Is it gomu2 real name not gomu2? Or time travel power?

Fairy Tail actually was better then this case:
1. Villains didn't became clowns or stupid;
2. Character development was still there;
Unlike this we have gag Usopp, worst power up in manga history -Nami, Chopper who is now even below Yamcha, running fodders, nerfed themselves villains, cartoon villains, O-Lin that lost memory, Crydo the bigest bitch in the world that fall from 10.000 meters and felt nothing, but cry from fodders, Tama the plot changer and much more.
Mashima had good ideas but the implementation was mid-bad in the last Arc + Tournament Arc

how would stabbing unconscious Kinemon in a more lethal spot help Kaido's case as the world's strongest creature? what's so hype about it? I agree that Oda's explanation for Kinemon surviving was lame btw
Because there would be CONSEQUENCES to fighting Kaido, if you are weak YOU DIE, you would be scared to face against Kaido.

If Kaido doesn't accomplish anything in the arc, he doesn't make any of his enemies pay, why would i be afraid / tense to see Luffy fighting him?

Why would i think this guy is the World's Strongest Creature when he can't kill a single motherfucker that goes INTO HIS TERRITORY and TRIES TO KILL HIM?

:crazwhat:

Is it that hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.