What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were overrated stop the cap

Oda wrote the arc thinking the Alliance did NOT need any help to beat Kaido and BM

He never bought into that retarded Kaido 1v11ing the Supernovas shit
Overrated by author? How is that even possible? Are you a fool?))
Post automatically merged:

See, here's the problem, I don't think the arc is bad unlike you lmao

And like I've told a 1000 people already, the final arc will involve characters and plotlines that have been setup way before Kaido or Big Mom. One Piece is built on delivering its mysteries towards the end, which we haven't gotten to.
Yeah, as I said someone get used to eat shit, so whats so special there that you don't see why this arc is bad.

Nah you need to be honest in such a situation. Luffy is the strongest SN and impressive but still a mid-boring MC in my opinion. Hate makes you blind but if you dislike someone you can still give some credits.
Your post is the example of what a non toxic reader is, everyone has his opinion and no one should control what the other one think, I'm totally OK with disagreement.

You know, anyway, that I was addressing a specific behavior that is trending here and in other Eco chambers, a way to live a passion that I feel to be just incomprehensible. And it's not trolling what I can't understand, I love to be a troll in every single life situation, I'm talking about idiots.

Anyway, a guy who dreams to be the most free man in the world, who will go against a regime to rescue or protect a friend or even a stranger will never be boring to me.
Childish, idealist, utopic, I appreciate all of this and at least I can find some of it, although in a fictional story :moonwalk:

Oda already creating double standards for Adv.CoC users

It will reach the point it means shit anymore, like regular CoA, and quite fast

I wonder how long will take for people to realize that

Status
Not open for further replies.