Speculations Zoro’s admiral opponent will capture Mihawk

Now, the reason this isn’t in the power level thread section is because I think it’s unrelated.

Whatever admiral captures Mihawk will have 9 fleets, SSG, and who knows how many Vice admirals with him.

To incentivize Zoro and create a story, the admiral that he faces will likely be the one sent after (and that captures) Mihawk.

Will the Yellow Monkey take a trip to monkey island to join his kind?

Or will the Purple Tiger maul this edgy bird of prey?

Last edited:
Now, the reason this isn’t in the power level thread section is because I think it’s unrelated.

Whatever admiral captures Mihawk will have 9 fleets, SSG, and who knows how many Vice admirals with him.

To incentivize Zoro and create a story, the admiral that he faces will likely be the one sent after (and that captures) Mihawk.

Will the Yellow Monkey take a trip to monkey island to join his kind?

Or will the Purple Tiger maul this edgy bird of prey?
Yeah, nah, Mihawk vs Kizaru or Fujitora ends in a standstill. This should also serve to illustrate that Zoro's final two opponents are more or less equal in difficulty and power level.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This doesn't work.

If Mihawk is defeated by others, then Zoro would not be able to satisfactorily realise his dream.

Either:
  • Mihawk wasn't the actual strongest swordsman.
    • So it's unknown how many stronger swordsman might exist.
  • Zoro never gets to win against the strongest swordsman.

Mihawk wont get captured, make no sense plotwise, its clear since Baratie that Zoro will be the one who defeat him.

And as we see Shanks and Mihawk relation, seems more and more likely that Luffy and Zoro reunion with the two will happen at the same time. Mihawk will just go to the New World and hang out with RHP waiting to test Zoro.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Mihawk vs Zoro is arguably not merely something Oda retconned.

There was a many years long hype regarding the matter of Zoro surpassing Mihawk which was reiterated during all the Pre TS time and even kinda next, so I quite doubt we won't see Zoro defeat Mihawk mostly because

A) Shiryu will probably not kill Mihawk
B) How will Zoro know he turned WSS