What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really, truly believe this? Even if you can't stand luffy, you've got to realize that zoro is not fighting kaido.
Honestly, I was baiting and I'm surprised so many people started crying lol.

Anyways, I do think the fight is a bit underwhelming tbh, but it just started and I hope it will get better in the next chapters. I'm also not a fan of this drunk Kaido stuff.

I think you skipped Grade 3 reading clown. Luffy was using that technique shittily. Kaido said so. Once he got used to it it was over.

Oh wow? He was fighting Yamato who got owned by Sasaki's fodder?

Oh so now your changing what you said like the circus clown you are. You said once Luffy got Advanced Haki it was over. Now its once Luffy learned to get much better with Advance Haki. Lmao 🤣 freaking clown sit down
Wasn't Luffy getting owned by Apoo pre coating.

Oh so now your changing what you said like the circus clown you are. You said once Luffy got Advanced Haki it was over. Now its once Luffy learned to get much better with Advance Haki. Lmao 🤣 freaking clown sit down
Wasn't Luffy getting owned by Apoo pre coating.
Luffy is a one trick pony too. Kaido is not the only one. There are much more versatile fighters that can give Luffy trouble in non-AP ways.

Bro stop it. The Admirals are nothing at this point. Luffy beating Doffy was his equivalent of an Admiral Tier person.

The only other people in Luffy's way now are either Blackbeard or Imu. Let Sabo handle Akainu.
In the past, the Admiral boys used to use the “B-but the Admirals will have much better Haki!” copium argument. Now they can’t even use that since Kaido has AdvCoC, while no Admiral has shown even basic CoC. Kaido has better base stats, better Haki, and a DF just as good as any Admiral’s DF

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@MonsterKaido @Hades

The attack which Kaido used in chapter 1009 - where he leaps in the air and swings his Kanobo clad with ACoC and then hits Luffy and K/O-s him - is called "Kousanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 -Three-world Ragnarok // viz: Conqueror of Three Worlds Ragnaraku).
The attack which Kaido used this chapter on Luffy - where he didn't leap in the air and swing his Kanobo like that - is just termed as "Ragunaraku" (引奈落 - Ragnarok // probably viz: Ragnaraku).

They are probably two different attacks itself with Conqueror of Three Worlds Ragnaraku being a stronger version of Ragnaraku. Similar to how Zoro has Sanzen Sekai and it's stronger version Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai or Shishi Sonson and it's stronger version Shishishi Sonson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.