What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... G4 switching in which Luffy completely overwhelms Hybrid Kaido with massive speed (Snake Man), massive power (Bound Man) and massive durability tanking or reflecting his blows (Tank Man) - I hope this is still possible.
I love the g4 switching Idea esp if he still doesnt have a time limit but I still think he does.
the thing with snakeman tho Its power output isnt great
and it doesnt seem like he needs to be that fast for kaido
I say he just goes all out with power and boundman kills this.
at the very least boundman is as fast as he is now if not faster and he is able to evade and hit kaido.

Can we appreciate how fucking brutal this panel is. This is probably my favorite Luffy's attack since NW too
Is it just perspectives or does it seem like Luffy used G3 on his leg, but then immediately shrinks his leg and hits Kaido with maximum momentum + speed (generating enough kinetic energy due to using G3 before hitting Kaido in the middle of his movement)? That's quite odd.

Also, Luffy's G3 is way faster now, like G2. Seems like, Luffy finally fixed his G3 issues in terms of speed... or it is rather G2 + G3 stacking.

Um... G4 switching in which Luffy completely overwhelms Hybrid Kaido with massive speed (Snake Man), massive power (Bound Man) and massive durability tanking or reflecting his blows (Tank Man) - I hope this is still possible.
Yes...I think it is possible and badly wanted to see...Luffy need not to go for new form or G5 until Kaido overwhelms him.....he just need to use everything in his arsenal right now to contain Kaido....also, given how Kaido switched forms in this chapter, I am expecting the same from Luffy switching his forms....

Status
Not open for further replies.