What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s Luffy vs Big Mom, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Fujitora, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Shanks, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Mihawk, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs 2-fruit Teach, Luffy wins.

And as much as it makes me die inside:
If it’s Luffy vs Akainu, Luffy wins.

The only one who can deal with Luffy are Prime WB, Prime Roger, and maybe Dragon depending on what Oda does. Blackbeard once he gets a third fruit and maybe Imu too.
:catsure::hihihi:

I think Luffy mastered Gears stacking probably thanks to Adv CoC. This allows him to move as fast as G2 while having G3 firepower which is more useful than G4 in long battle.

Now the questions are : G4 only be used as a finisher or will Luffy find a way to diminish the draw back like he did with G3? Will Luffy be able to stack G2, G3 and G4?

Luffy was weakened by Kaido, and helped by Law's crewmates already.

Kaido was weakened by outside interferences, from scabbards to Worst Gens to Yamao.

Kaido ~ Big Mom > post Wano Luffy.
It literally does not matter
Luffy was obviously much weaker than Kaido at the start of the raid, now from that point with both being equally injured, it is a 1v1 and Luffy will prove to be stronger

Also Luffy tanked attacks from Apoo,Ulti,Big Mom and Queen too so Kaido isn't the only one who weakened him

For those using the Term "Base Luffy" & "G4 Luffy"
Yes, Gear 4 would make Luffy Stronger & able to do much better against Kaidou, but if he does that, it's a Certain Defeat for him, because
Gear 4 consumes All of his Haki, and pretty fast

Kaidou is simply Extremely Tanky. In such a Fight, Gear 4 is the Weaker Version against him, not Base
I believe that Luffy needs to figure out a way to make his Haki Reserve Infinite, so that he can access Gear 4 & go All Out

This means that Luffy will either Figure out a Secret about Haki, or he will be Powered-Up by something, like Big Mom's Soul, Chopper's Rumble Ball, Awakening ... etc
Yeah this

Kaido tanks g4 attacks plus he has awakening up his sleeve

I think Luffy mastered Gears stacking probably thanks to Adv CoC. This allows him to move as fast as G2 while having G3 firepower which is more useful than G4 in long battle.

Now the questions are : G4 only be used as a finisher or will Luffy find a way to diminish the draw back like he did with G3? Will Luffy be able to stack G2, G3 and G4?
He's been using G4 in short bursts since the start of the raid, methinks he may have found a way to minimize the Haki drain especially given how he's training his haki flow more and more as he fights.

It literally does not matter
Luffy was obviously much weaker than Kaido at the start of the raid, now from that point with both being equally injured, it is a 1v1 and Luffy will prove to be stronger

Also Luffy tanked attacks from Apoo,Ulti,Big Mom and Queen too so Kaido isn't the only one who weakened him
Current Luffy can win against Fujitora in fair fight, both fighters close their eyes.
I give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.