Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mighty Devil Fruit the Gorosei were talking about...

Maybe it's Law's. Maybe that's why Doffy searched for it so relentlessly.... The one that can grant the immortality and could perhaps give tons of problems to Im sama one day.

Lmao now why did the spoilers make it sound like Rubber boy was dominating?

Luffy is weakening and Kaido's Haki is getting stronger 😏. Zoro is resting to recover his Haki :steef:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :cheers:

Okay it's not anyone on Wano's fruit that they're talking about (maybe Viz will say something different). The way they worded it sounds like it might be specific to Zunisha imo

#ZKKFTW :youcraz:

why would it be a legend for them though? they almost bought it from x drake's father
Imo it's either Law's or Robin's probably 🤔 but I would tend to think Law's is by far the one having the most hype amongst all known DF on Wano rn

And they rather wish to capture Robin because she is slowly disclosing the secrets of the Void Century

I quite doubt it's Luffy's or something else unless we still didn't get to know it

ITS ONE ON ONE.

Whoever thinks Luffy is still not an Emperor/ Admiral level after this fight is clearly delusional.

Hes fighting equally a stronger Kaido.
The wound's he got from Scabbards and even from Ashura is barely seen. Awakened Zoans can heal faster than anyone. And this is an Emperor.

This is why I always disagree that Kaido has weakened significantly to the point that Luffy can fight him. It doesnt work that way. Even Akainu who took 2 quake punches still fought everyone else in the war so expecting Kaido to do the same with less competition aside from Luffy isn't far fetched. And his control over onigashima is most likely gone by now as Momo is the one pulling it.

Someone pointed this out in the spoiler's thread..
This might be Kaido's Awakening.
Look in this page.
His face looks more like his dragon form. (the nose, the eyebrows)
More bulky body structure.
Some of his wounds are healed.

Compared to his Normal hybrid
Imo that is just design mistake , and it happens all the time

Sometimes kaido appears bulky sometimes slim

Someone pointed this out in the spoiler's thread..
This might be Kaido's Awakening.
Look in this page.
His face looks more like his dragon form. (the nose, the eyebrows)
More bulky body structure.
Some of his wounds are healed.

Compared to his Normal hybrid
No I think he just have several hybrid forms like Lucci who had one fit and one bulky

Status
Not open for further replies.