Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Oda have Luffy KOd chapter 923 and now this ability to tank coc attacks??

Oda is dumb man
Parallel with Luffy&Oden, both got 1 shotted when they were distracted over the well being of their loved ones. Luffy lost sight of everything when he thought his crew were in the ruins of Oden Castle that Kaido had just Boro Breathed back to bits. I'm hoping that Oda has Kaido think back to how "this brat went down with one shot...but it's because he was distracted, just like That Other Time, I'm happy we had a rematch with no outside distractions."

Really not a fan of this mood whiplash laughing crying drunk thing from Kaido. Miss Luffy fights where both combatants were dead serious and putting it all on the line ie Luffy vs Lucci, or where Luffy won through creativity and cunning (Luffy vs Croc). Only thing good about this chapter was seeing the Gorosei again, hope we learn more about the reverie in future chapters.
Most of pre time skip fights contained gags
During Luffy vs Lucci Oda introduced Chibi Luffy
Against Arlong he taunt him several times and was throw in water
Against Crocodile he had a water tank back with him

Luffy's fights always contains gag just Say you didn't read them or try to downplay what could be the best fight so far

A Zoro fan who complains as always

Luffy is about to become a worse version of ichigo kurosaki and these people praise him unironically. One piece is just garbage at this point. It's amazing how people will eat up anything.
Juan Peso stans have been told (outside of world building) that their story is mid, typical shonen level story telling. They can't see it or just don't want to see it I guess.

At least Bleach will get an anime that will probably make up for that stuff with Ichigo.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Juan Peso stans have been told (outside of world building) that their story is mid, typical shonen level story telling. They can't see it or just don't want to see it I guess.

At least Bleach will get an anime that will probably make up for that stuff with Ichigo.
Stfu clown, all you do is get pissed every time a Luffy chapter drops. You have been praying for his downfall since forever
"Why is the MC shining so bright in his own manga waah waaah waaah" :yasu:
"Why is he so strong waah waah wahh":yasu:
"It is not a real 1 vs 1 waaah waah waah":josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.