Questions & Mysteries Why has Zunisha come to Wano?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Momo might be subconsciously calling her to help. Zou might even have heard the telepathic conversation Momo and Luffy had chapter ago and started making her way because of that.

But she’s obviosuly linked to those who can hear the voice of all things, especially Momo, who can command her, so it would have to be linked to Momo and Luffy.
Wasn't momo freaking out before that though ? Just after he got odens diary iirc he freaked out like he did on zou

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It’s also possible that Zunisha has been wandering all this time because, like Joy Boy somehow knew, she‘s known the time she will be needed. It’s tieing to opening the borders somehow, but I don’t know how exactly a giant elephant accomplishes that.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't momo freaking out before that though ? Just after he got odens diary iirc he freaked out like he did on zou
Yeah, I’ve not reread Wano and can’t remember exactly, but there was definitely a time that Momo started going nutso and hearing Luffy’s voice, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Zou heard that conversation as well. Would make sense since the same thing happened before.