Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This still confuses the hell out of me. What is the purpose of all of this?

If Zoro visits Ryuma's grave only after victory at the end of Wano, what will be the purpose of this?

Why not make Zoro aware of his connection to Wano much earlier? It would have made his fight against King much more impactful.

Wano is a strange arc.
Because he doesn't have to be connected to weak-ass frauds as Wano people.

I rather take Zoro's family as some east blue merchants. Ryuma was only respectable Shimotsuki.

Is this one of those Korean manhuas based on web novels like Solo leveling? Can’t really get into those. Always seem to have the main character getting crazy OP and side characters become useless.
Solo Leveling is a bad example of character handling imo, this is much better. Yeah the MC is getting real strong but in this manhwa, the struggle and creativity to reach each wave of OP-ness really makes the OP-ness worthwhile, and side characters are still useful and worthy as well. The enemy's lore and characters are even explored solidly. This manhwa is imo a much better storytelling and char-lore-handling compared to Solo Leveling, tension is also really great unlike Solo Leveling blandness where the MC just stomp thru everyone. Imo you should check it out.

Last edited:
Solo Leveling is a bad example of character handling imo, this is much better. Yeah the MC is getting real strong but in this manhwa, the struggle and creativity to reach each wave of OP-ness really makes the OP-ness worthwhile, and side characters are still useful and worthy as well. The enemy's lore and characters are even explored solidly. This manhwa is imo a much better storytelling and char-lore-handling compared to Solo Leveling, tension is also really great unlike Solo Leveling blandness where the MC just stomp thru everyone. Imo you should check it out.
I will take a look. Have a bit of a back log in terms of stuff to read/watch atm. Tbh the only Korean stuff I been able to get into was the Breaker, Veritas, God of High School, and there just seem to be a recent explosion of isekai-like/wish-fulfillment Manhua stuff right now

Status
Not open for further replies.