• TAC should resign

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I only have two comments:

1. I blame @Lindltaylor and the rest of town for not listening to me and being blinded by Ussops stupidity. Mama Hayumi is usually correct. I don’t actually blame u but still I’m mad at u smh.
2. How could Ussop’s reads be so terribly off, like actually tragic smh. You made it impossible for town to be on the same page smh.

P.S I’m not actually mad aha just slightly triggered that I’ve been right the past two turbo games, made it to the final phase and lost both times. Now everyone apologize LOL

:whitepress:
yea pretty sht reads
havent read the first phase fully outside of isos

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I thought you were the mafia actually since you always voted with Flower after she made a choice. Then you flipped townie and our conversion didn’t work on Flower:suresure:
Yeah, she and I almost voted together every phase Lmaoo.

I don’t blame you for thinking we were scum together.

Poor Hayumi as town would have been so confused lol.

Yeah, she and I almost voted together every phase Lmaoo.

I don’t blame you for thinking we were scum together.

Poor Hayumi as town would have been so confused lol.
I really was. Especially since you were openly a little sus of her in the 1st dp. Tbh during day 2 I thought you and her might be cult, and Worst was Mafia. But then I realized Flower was definitely Mafia or Town the next day when everyone else insta voted her looool

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If we had gotten Flower lynched DP1 things would've been different.

But instead I got lynched.
Sorry for the day 1 lynch. Glad you came back in though.

Well Andro wanted to try with Lynd and it would have been good but i thought it would have been worth risking for you just to increase the mafia experience IQ cuz with me it was below zero
The way you wanted Flower lynched last phase was insane. You typed in full caps and wanted her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.