Certified Memelord
ggs wp

these turbos went from 48 pages on drago's first give me the gun,
to 41 pages on his last,
to 25 pages on flower's cult game,
to 12 pages here

ppl r sooo done lmao, stop bullying them into playing :gokulaugh:

I only have two comments:

1. I blame @Lindltaylor and the rest of town for not listening to me and being blinded by Ussops stupidity. Mama Hayumi is usually correct. I don’t actually blame u but still I’m mad at u smh.
2. How could Ussop’s reads be so terribly off, like actually tragic smh. You made it impossible for town to be on the same page smh.

P.S I’m not actually mad aha just slightly triggered that I’ve been right the past two turbo games, made it to the final phase and lost both times. Now everyone apologize LOL

:whitepress:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I miss being indie.

Next turbo let's have Jester and me being the Jester.

Never played as Jester before

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I only have two comments:

1. I blame @Lindltaylor and the rest of town for not listening to me and being blinded by Ussops stupidity. Mama Hayumi is usually correct. I don’t actually blame u but still I’m mad at u smh.
2. How could Ussop’s reads be so terribly off, like actually tragic smh. You made it impossible for town to be on the same page smh.

P.S I’m not actually mad aha just slightly triggered that I’ve been right the past two turbo games, made it to the final phase and lost both times. Now everyone apologize LOL

:whitepress:
There’s no rest of town. Only me and you were active lmao. And yes, I’ll take the blame for this lol.

Was horrible on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.