Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm going to bed because of timezones but if I wanted to avoid you I'd just put you on ignore because you always argue in bad faith and have 0 arguments, sounding like a needy bitch craving a reply isn't a good look bro.

block=/= stopping for an instant and getting wrecked.
It's a real feat that you BLOCKED IT

Cry loser

Oda won't give zoro acoc waaaah waaah
Subordinate waaaah waaaah

That's you.

Put me on ignore lmfao like I give a fuck. Your posts are ass. As long as I see them I will body you.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If it wasn't for Luffy zoro would be dead years ago. He just did his job . Just like law saved him.
If it wasn't for Zoro, Luffy dies to Big Mom's attack in ch. 1003 when he's out of G4 and gassing out.

Are we going to acknowledge that it was a team effort and everyone helped everyone or are you gonna act like a retarded incel talking about how one specific character alone should be grateful because fuck context and everything else?

HA001

Law saved Zoro. Don't you think he could do the same for himself and the others? Zoro stopped it just for a few seconds.
The others situation that you said wouldn't kill anyone, maybe a big scar or something like that.
No law didn't do shit but save himself.
Law himself said zoro took the attack
They only got away BECAUSE zoro blocked it
Which is why kidd thanked him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Law saved Zoro. Don't you think he could do the same for himself and the others? Zoro stopped it just for a few seconds.
The others situation that you said wouldn't kill anyone, maybe a big scar or something like that.
Did I disagree with your statement about Law? I didn't because it is ambiguous and debatable till date.

And nope, Luffy was about to die in chapter 1010; he was completely K/O'd with Kaidou looking to kill him before Ashura came into play.

And as I said,
Are we going to acknowledge that it was a team effort and everyone helped everyone or are you gonna continue talking about how one specific character alone should be grateful because fuck context and everything else?

I mean ground or air what’s the difference? And we’re talking if Zoro and Sanji were in the same scenario, neither with any idea on how Doffys abilities worked.

And how is Sanji linear? Sanji wins all his fights by out maneuvering his opponents.

Mr. 2: Trick him into undoing his devil fruit
Jyabura: Make him attach him in mid air so Sanji can get a guaranteed knock out blow on him
Queen: Counters Queens invisibility with his own, then once Queens attention waivers takes him out in one combo.

How is this linear at all?
A situation in which neither knows Doflamingos abilities ? Zoro does better of course,

And also Sanji is linear in terms of fighting style.Sanjis fighting style can easily be countered if you can match his Speed and agility. which is why every time gets stronger Oda highlights his speed. Doflamingo could match Sanjis speed and agility , this on top of the fact that he was a good close combat fighter and a devil fruit user.

For Zoro it’s a little different his attack power is so nasty You have to be Fast and durable in order to put up a real fight against him.Doflamingo was Fast and had devilfruit mastery but he took some good damage from blunt force attacks. So like I said it’s probably Extreme Diff for Doffy to beat Zoro at dressrosa.

A situation in which neither knows Doflamingos abilities ? Zoro does better of course,

And also Sanji is linear in terms of fighting style.Sanjis fighting style can easily be countered if you can match his Speed and agility. which is why every time gets stronger Oda highlights his speed. Doflamingo could match Sanjis speed and agility , this on top of the fact that he was a good close combat fighter and a devil fruit user.

For Zoro it’s a little different his attack power is so nasty You have to be Fast and durable in order to put up a real fight against him.Doflamingo was Fast and had devilfruit mastery but he took some good damage from blunt force attacks. So like I said it’s probably Extreme Diff for Doffy to beat Zoro at dressrosa.
But how does Zoro do better? What’s stopping doffy from parasite stringing him?

You keep saying headcanon without telling me a straightforward answer of how Zoro stops the parasite string.

Zoros attacks back then were weaker than Laws and we saw how Doffy handled Laws room abilities, what’s stopping him from doing the same to Zoro?

HA001

Then passed out the next second. Unlike killer zoros wounds required treatment or he would have died. Its the whole luffy vs king outcome.
Passed out due to starvation sure. As shown by the sfx coming from his STOMACH not the wound.

That's not relevant in a fight.

You keep saying headcanon without telling me a straightforward answer of how Zoro stops the parasite string.

Zoros attacks back then were weaker than Laws and we saw how Doffy handled Laws room abilities, what’s stopping him from doing the same to Zoro?
Zoros attacks would rip through doffy
Doffys coa broke to laws non graded non coated sword
He can't handle zoros ap

Haki…..the same reason Doflamingo was beating Laws ass in the first place. Haki……. Also Zoros attacks being weaker than Laws is cap even back then. Unlike Sanji and Law , Zoro is proficient in Armament Haki that was the bulk of his training as shown in the Mihawk flashback. Zoro is a better matchup against Doffy than Law honestly.

Haki…..the same reason Doflamingo was beating Laws ass in the first place. Haki……. Also Zoros attacks being weaker than Laws is cap even back then. Unlike Sanji and Law , Zoro is proficient in Armament Haki that was the bulk of his training as shown in the Mihawk flashback. Zoro is a better matchup against Doffy than Law honestly.
Law uses armament haki against doffy as well?

Doffy won because doffy was a more creative fighter and had better devil fruit mastery. In a battle of haki, Law was superior which was why he could cut through Doffys.

Zoro gets parasite stringed and done up. You haven’t given me a single feat or ability Zoro has that’d stop that very straightforward and simple scenario

So answer the question:
What keeps Zoro from getting parasite stringed?

Law uses armament haki against doffy as well?

Doffy won because doffy was a more creative fighter and had better devil fruit mastery. In a battle of haki, Law was superior which was why he could cut through Doffys.

Zoro gets parasite stringed and done up. You haven’t given me a single feat or ability Zoro has that’d stop that very straightforward and simple scenario

So answer the question:
What keeps Zoro from getting parasite stringed?
Ok Done....

personally i don't think zoro was weaker oda had him stopped by fujitora for a reason to me if zoro reached mingo it would of been bad because of the lethality of blades so he had him stopped by a admiral otherwise zoro would of cut him down
Lol Zoro was far weaker than Luffy bruh an the moment gear 4 came in to play it did got worst during Dr lol one no name attack from fugitora had Zoro mest up lest just keep it real mingo was runing through Zoro ,