Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

How would that happen? 🤔
Sabo adventures with Luffy as his oden character (his brother, was close to Ace first who was compared to whitebeard, wants to write a journal of his adventure, he is an ex noble who refused to be a noble and instead lived the life of a scoundrel) and will fight Burgess who will at this time have his own logia fruit

Sabo adventures with Luffy as his oden character (his brother, was close to Ace first who was compared to whitebeard, wants to write a journal of his adventure, he is an ex noble who refused to be a noble and instead lived the life of a scoundrel) and will fight Burgess who will at this time have his own logia fruit
I meant how would the rematch even play out plot wise

So why would Sabo have to fight Burgess? 🤔
The worst thing is this Mandela effect. Whenever people think of OP they think of Alabasta, so every arc is supposed to have the crew duel with their opposite.

Nami is gonna fight some buff old man with antennae. "Hey I heard ya like the weather."

Post fight
"I'll show you how a bitch really gets a crew around the world" *DON*

The worst thing is this Mandela effect. Whenever people think of OP they think of Alabasta, so every arc is supposed to have the crew duel with their opposite.

Nami is gonna fight some buff old man with antennae. "Hey I heard ya like the weather."

Post fight
"I'll show you how a bitch really gets a crew around the world" *DON*
I don't see a deep connection between Sabo and BB, I think the only connections I can more likely see at the moment are other yonko and Luffy for future strong enough BB opponents. 🤔

I don't see a deep connection between Sabo and BB, I think the only connections I can more likely see at the moment are other yonko and Luffy for future strong enough BB opponents. 🤔
If Sabo has a second revenge arc, it'll probably stay within the govt if it doesn't extend to Akainu. But it's not going to BB

Enma, lineage factor, and zeus are pretty lame and od power ups tbh on their own but at least they're more significant to the character than their pre timeskip ones

Only thing that makes it feel more eh is how much more care and attention oda put into showing luffy fighting, getting stronger, and powering up
Also the fact like half the crew didn't even need or get power ups. Chopper can use monster point longer which is 🗿 but other than that 🤷‍♀️