Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

So oven didn’t get one shot by Ichiji? And Ichiji also didn’t get done after his fight with Katakuri, so how is that a no diff but Ichiji not a one shot?
You can call it whatever you want they still got no diff’d. I don’t really care what you call there fights with the non commanders my point is they aren’t commander level.

How’d they get no diffed by commanders? The only one who had issues was when Ichiji fought Katakuri. And Ichiji was more impressive than even Jinbe when looking at how they reacted to Kata.

But let’s see:

Reiju pushed Smoothie into dropping Nami with just one kick
Yonji overpowered Daifukus genie with no issues
Ichiji dealt with Perospero with ease
Nijis kick forced Oven to drop the straw hats as well.

Then we see later:
Ichiji one shotting Oven
4 of them vs Big Moms pirate crew and they were winning until Big Mom pirates had to use specially made bullets to deal with them.

I don’t know where else you could possibly place them unless you seriously think any Tobi Roppo could do the same lmao
Ichiji easily YC3 lvl

That’s fine then I guess. But we haven’t seen an extended fight with them so possible but I doubt it.
Do you think anyone like who’s who can speed blitz and one shot Oven? Cause I can’t. I honestly put oven and whos who on the same level.

You can figure out that Oda sees Germa as powerhouses based on WCI.

Judge fought Snack and his entire crew while injured. And Judge won. He’s a commander level fighter. His children although weaker, don’t seem to be much weaker than him. As such them being just under commanders in strength tracks.

How’d they get no diffed by commanders? The only one who had issues was when Ichiji fought Katakuri. And Ichiji was more impressive than even Jinbe when looking at how they reacted to Kata.

But let’s see:

Reiju pushed Smoothie into dropping Nami with just one kick
Yonji overpowered Daifukus genie with no issues
Ichiji dealt with Perospero with ease
Nijis kick forced Oven to drop the straw hats as well.

Then we see later:
Ichiji one shotting Oven
4 of them vs Big Moms pirate crew and they were winning until Big Mom pirates had to use specially made bullets to deal with them.

I don’t know where else you could possibly place them unless you seriously think any Tobi Roppo could do the same lmao
Whete did Ichiji one-shot Oven?
Oven was literally on his knees and up after being hit
Oven was never beaten or KOed

You keep writing one-shot yet there's no panel of Ichiji beating Oven

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do you think anyone like who’s who can speed blitz and one shot Oven? Cause I can’t. I honestly put oven and whos who on the same level.

You can figure out that Oda sees Germa as powerhouses based on WCI.

Judge fought Snack and his entire crew while injured. And Judge won. He’s a commander level fighter. His children although weaker, don’t seem to be much weaker than him. As such them being just under commanders in strength tracks.
Lol, what? Over has shit for reactions. WsW destroys him.

Because Dofla was Law and Luffy fight not Zoro.

The vivre card never said that Zoro was weaker than Luffy in Dressrosa specifically. The vivre card said that Zoro is the second strongest without giving any given time.

Shushui Zoro is stronger than Enma Zoro prior to 1035. We know for fact that Zoro was holding himself back while using Enma until he accepted the sword challenge.
You didn't answer the question, oda could made him fight even briefly like kaido and bigmom and he didnt, zoro have as much reason to fight kaido then to fight doffy.
You belive that dressorosa zoro is stronger then enma zoro then you are a lost cause, no bother arguing with woodheads.

You didn't answer the question, oda could made him fight even briefly like kaido and bigmom and he didnt, zoro have as much reason to fight kaido then to fight doffy.
You belive that dressorosa zoro is stronger then enma zoro then you are a lost cause, no bother arguing with woodheads.
I answer your question. The answer is : Doffy was Law and Luffy’s fight.

If you think that Zoro has as much reason to fight Doffy than to fight Kaido, I would suggest you to re-read Wano and to focus on who Zoro is interacting witj and what are those people common goal. And also to looks closely to the flashback of Onimaru and Kawamatsu, especially the part about « Sword » and « inherited will », it might help.

Ok, have a nice day tho :moonwalk:

Pizarro seems like he uses weaponry to fight so nami can use her thievery to win by stealing his gauntlets and therefore his power.

Pizarro is also a cat themed individual

Pizarro and Nami were also both kicked out of their homes for their greed. Pizarro is a pretty good example of a dark reflection of Nami
:christindeed: