Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the thing.
A COC Bagua from Hybrid Kaido should be much more powerful than the one that KO’d Boundman in 923.

Which means that you either have to accept
1) Law’s durability went from bullet level to surpassing Gear 4’s
2) Oda is inconsistent as Fuck
Bagua at head is lethal not in stomach

For that matter we don't see club making direct contact at all rather lightning

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol 😆
I just saw that morj guy is having a meltdown on Twitter
Cuz his raid will fail theory is not happening
He start insulting people on Twitter and call them stupid
These youtubers man lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I expected he would especially if the arc ended without the raid failing. It's always so catharthic to see these fake/shilling Youtubers go mask off. I've seen him and a few others freak out on Twitter like this before but Morj is having a meltdown for sure, even attacking GrandLine Review.
He's seriously being toxic now suddenly!

I've actually seen signs of narcissism in him to be brutally honest as well as some other OP youtubers at least (I also have had strong issues with narcissism in myself and have dealt with and still deal with a lot of narcissists and narcissistic behaviour literally daily so its a VERY familiar issue for me) and how he's behaving right now is like spoilt brat syndrome or narcissistic rage, where they freak out and rage when things don't go to plan, when they don't get their way.

If we think he's behaving badly now, imagine how much he will RAGE if the arc ends and we don't get the raid failing? He still keeps pushing the agenda in desperation despite One Piece resembling Fairy Tail more and more as I've been trying to say for years and even joking with a former friend who helped start the agenda that Fairy Tail > One Piece on Jay D Legend's Discord server a and elsewhere years before now, like back during WCI maybe so this is aging hilariously and ironically too!

Very much how OP fans do insult people who criticise the series by saying "hurr durr you're just mad because the story isn't happening the way you want it!" yet it's the truly Pro-OP and Pro-Oda people who are the ones snapping like this in the way they accuse the ones who criticise OP and Oda like us of doing so! Ironic hypocrisy and projection!

I always saw Morj as a fake, a pretender and he's showing his true colours now. Not quite as bad as GrandLineReview, Ohara and Joyboy and (also another certain someone who I won't mention as mentioning them seems to immediately summon them on here somehow) maybe but still. The day I see Joyboy flip out like this too, I will party!

:kailaugh::mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::funky::ace::cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh::usosmug::ihaha::denzimote:

Maybe I'm being too harsh but I've had FAR worse from so called OP fans who stan people like Morj and other big OP youtubers/creators too so at the same time, it's hard to feel remorse or sympathy too. I do get mad about certain things not happening and such, that's only natural and I'm sure it's the same for others sas well, but regardless of that, there are massive issues with the story/writing and such from Oda which cannot be ignored and need to be discussed and pointed out too.

I'm so sick of the cult of the OP community elsewhere and the constant pretending the series and Oda are flawless/perfect and cannot be criticised at all. That's why I find this place so reassuring, comforting, helpful, supportive and so on. Aside from Drizzt and his channel and community, this place is a godsend for me lmao. I've been viciously attacked by OP fans elsewhere in the past for showing any signs of "dissent" against the hivemind.

I wanted to make my Youtube channel as I've been going on about a lot lately but I've been reluctant to try in hindsightin some ways due to that you really have to shill for OP to even get any decent exposure/views/feedback from the community and you cannot criticise it or like they do with Drizzt, they will harass, bury, scathe etc you. Also what happened with Totally Not Mark and thus the extreme/massive issues with copyright too.
I'm probably overthinking it as usual, that has been my mantra/motto for a VERY long time now, to overthink everything but I really don't want to have put on such a false/exaggerated persona to try to make videos and thus channel "succeed" too with OP fans and such.

I just wish I could get over my own initial anxieties and get my channel started and rolling, actually overcome my own fears/doubts/paranoia/insecurities and actually do something with myself and my life for once as well as actually delivering on my ambitions/plans/promises etc.

Sorry, went on a personal tangent there too haha. Seriously though, how Morj is behaving here is honestly disgraceful, he doesn't realise how toxic and hypocritical he is being. Drizzt was joking about "bringing Morj to the Dark Side" maybe 3 years ago now, funnily enough around when Wano started I think? Or at least during the earlier parts of Wano at latest? So maybe 2 years ago at least?

These Youtubers probably fear they can't be as honest as they want about Oda and OP and have to put on that cult-like persona of thinking Oda is "Goda" unironically, much like how Usopp is revered "like a literal God" now in the story. But they don't realise, they are also oiling or fuelling the machine and keeping it going too, they are perpetuating the very same issue in the community even further especially with their massive popularity/fame in the community and thus their influence/power they have.

:sanjimeh:kingufy:nicagesmile::kuzanope::lusalty::whitepress::kriwhat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected he would especially if the arc ended without the raid failing. It's always so catharthic to see these fake/shilling Youtubers go mask off. I've seen him and a few others freak out on Twitter like this before but Morj is having a meltdown for sure, even attacking GrandLine Review.
He's seriously being toxic now suddenly!

I've actually seen signs of narcissism in him to be brutally honest as well as some other OP youtubers at least (I also have had strong issues with narcissism in myself and have dealt with and still deal with a lot of narcissists and narcissistic behaviour literally daily so its a VERY familiar issue for me) and how he's behaving right now is like spoilt brat syndrome or narcissistic rage, where they freak out and rage when things don't go to plan, when they don't get their way.

If we think he's behaving badly now, imagine how much he will RAGE if the arc ends and we don't get the raid failing? He still keeps pushing the agenda in desperation despite One Piece resembling Fairy Tail more and more as I've been trying to say for years and even joking with a former friend who helped start the agenda that Fairy Tail > One Piece on Jay D Legend's Discord server a and elsewhere years before now, like back during WCI maybe so this is aging hilariously and ironically too!

Very much how OP fans do insult people who criticise the series by saying "hurr durr you're just mad because the story isn't happening the way you want it!" yet it's the truly Pro-OP and Pro-Oda people who are the ones snapping like this in the way they accuse the ones who criticise OP and Oda like us of doing so! Ironic hypocrisy and projection!

I always saw Morj as a fake, a pretender and he's showing his true colours now. Not quite as bad as GrandLineReview, Ohara and Joyboy and (also another certain someone who I won't mention as mentioning them seems to immediately summon them on here somehow) maybe but still. The day I see Joyboy flip out like this too, I will party!

:kailaugh::mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::funky::ace::cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh::usosmug::ihaha::denzimote:

Maybe I'm being too harsh but I've had FAR worse from so called OP fans who stan people like Morj and other big OP youtubers/creators too so at the same time, it's hard to feel remorse or sympathy too. I do get mad about certain things not happening and such, that's only natural and I'm sure it's the same for others sas well, but regardless of that, there are massive issues with the story/writing and such from Oda which cannot be ignored and need to be discussed and pointed out too.

I'm so sick of the cult of the OP community elsewhere and the constant pretending the series and Oda are flawless/perfect and cannot be criticised at all. That's why I find this place so reassuring, comforting, helpful, supportive and so on. Aside from Drizzt and his channel and community, this place is a godsend for me lmao. I've been viciously attacked by OP fans elsewhere in the past for showing any signs of "dissent" against the hivemind.

I wanted to make my Youtube channel as I've been going on about a lot lately but I've been reluctant to try in hindsightin some ways due to that you really have to shill for OP to even get any decent exposure/views/feedback from the community and you cannot criticise it or like they do with Drizzt, they will harass, bury, scathe etc you. Also what happened with Totally Not Mark and thus the extreme/massive issues with copyright too.
I'm probably overthinking it as usual, that has been my mantra/motto for a VERY long time now, to overthink everything but I really don't want to have put on such a false/exaggerated persona to try to make videos and thus channel "succeed" too with OP fans and such.

I just wish I could get over my own initial anxieties and get my channel started and rolling, actually overcome my own fears/doubts/paranoia/insecurities and actually do something with myself and my life for once as well as actually delivering on my ambitions/plans/promises etc.

Sorry, went on a personal tangent there too haha. Seriously though, how Morj is behaving here is honestly disgraceful, he doesn't realise how toxic and hypocritical he is being. Drizzt was joking about "bringing Morj to the Dark Side" maybe 3 years ago now, funnily enough around when Wano started I think? Or at least during the earlier parts of Wano at latest? So maybe 2 years ago at least?

These Youtubers probably fear they can't be as honest as they want about Oda and OP and have to put on that cult-like persona of thinking Oda is "Goda" unironically, much like how Usopp is revered "like a literal God" now in the story. But they don't realise, they are also oiling or fuelling the machine and keeping it going too, they are perpetuating the very same issue in the community even further especially with their massive popularity/fame in the community and thus their influence/power they have.

:sanjimeh:kingufy:nicagesmile::kuzanope::lusalty::whitepress::kriwhat:
Who's the person that gets summoned when you mention thier name?

G

Gorosei Informer

Who's the person that gets summoned when you mention thier name?
I'm not saying it, he might appear!

:usoprice::chopoff::kuzanshut::kailaugh:

RogersBase

He's actually appeared a few times on here when I've mentioned him, I have tagged him here or there but not always and yet he still appeared LOL!

Seriously though, I used to dislike him but I've found him to still one of the more reasonable, cool, chill, down to earth and honest Youtubers. I might have just had the wrong impression of him initially ofc. He's grown on me since then, since I've spoken to him here and there and had a good laugh with him and seen a bit of his streams. It just makes me laugh and a bit confused and worried on how I keep managing to summon him if i I mention him on here hahaha, it's like some weird sort of summoning power or Bat Signal type situation.

I was harsh on Morj too but it's their actions, their attitude that winds me up a lot and thus especially how it spurs the fanbase, encourages their toxic positivility, cult-like behaviour in the first place too. Apparently he's getting attacked on Twitter for being so negative on there by OP fans, I'm not sure if including his own fans too or not but that would be brutal if even his own fans are attacking him?

I would say other Youtubers are worse for it though, some of them are just so smug and use clickbaity/senstionalist titles/thumbnails and are more "aggressively positive" than Morj is ofc. But Morj I also found annoying because he would use green screened backgrounds (whichh he admitted to one time at least) to try and make himself seem more "educated/sophisticated/classier" or whatever and I really dislike stuff like that too. It's very dishonest and thus fake and manipulative.

I would actually hate on Tekking for being far too positive but I find him pretty charming, likeable, genuine and such and he raises a LOT for charity every year from the looks of it too and is funny so I tend to be a lot more favourable to him too.

I was actually friends formerly with some OP youtubers so I'm sounding like a hypocrite and a traitor too, which is ironically a fair counter point ofc! I ended up walking away from their groups and such due to my own personal issues and some hostilies with certain people I knew from their groups too. I actually used to be a mod for a few of them on their servers too, which makes this even more ironic and worse lmao.

I do fear maybe sometimes I'm being too harsh myself due to my own personal cynicisms and bad experiences in the community and such. But I used to get sent literal death threats by OP fans or wishing death and severe diseases/illnesses on me and just tons of hate for simply not being completely happy with OP and Oda, so it's hard to not be paranoid and bitter about the community too. Reddit, Youtube and Twitter especially seem the worst for this too. But at least Reddit has "mods" too like here ofc, despite how blatantly biased their mods seems to be (Kirosh the Anti-Zoro apparently for example).

I've also had OP fans arguing with me for literal hours and trying to act like I'm crazy for criticising OP which is one of the reasons why I left the OP servers I was on before too.

I've hated on King Of Lightning before too tbh, but I've found him to be pretty likeable and funny in hindsight, his fans despite how awful and toxic they can be, do make some hilarious memes, although some of them I absolutely hate and go way too far but I think KoL despite his terrible takes at time, is pretty charming and entertaining.

I know KoL and Roger are some of the OGs of the community too, I much prefer them over more recent big OP youtubers. I remember Brago from when I first started OP and got into the Youtube community too. He started BDA and blew up massively much like Joyboy did when he started, I rememebr watching Joyboy's meteoric rise from when he started, something like 100k at least subs in a week I think?!

That seemed to help cause the death of the OP Youtube theorist community which I was really invested in and enjoying too. A lot of smaller OP Youtube theorists deleted their videos and gave up seemingly and it happened around the same time Joyboy shot to fame from nowhere so I doubt it's a coincidence ofc. There was also that big drama between Pirate King Buggy and Alpha2Late17 on apparent theft of theories and such, which is a shame as I really liked both of them and it was difficult to watch go down.

Sorry I keep going on about my past and myself here lol. One last thing though, I also remember OneWorldHD from back in the day as one of the OG big theorists and saw he came back recently after disappearing for years which was a nice surprise, I used to enjoy his videos too. Unfortunately he's also friends with a major backstabber who hurt and betrayed me and some other people, but that's a whole other story in itself lol. Also one of the reasons I quit the OP Discord servers and left the communities of OP youtubers I was friends with.

:ronalugh::handsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying it, he might appear!

:kuzanshut::kailaugh:

RogersBase

He's actually appeared a few times on here when I've mentioned him, I have tagged him here or there but not always and yet he still appeared LOL!

I used to dislike him but I've found him to still one of the more reasonable, cool, chill, down to earth and honest Youtubers. I might have just had the wrong impression of him initially ofc. He's grown on me since then, since I've spoken to him here and there and had a good laugh with him and seen a bit of his streams. It just makes me laugh and a bit confused and worried on how I keep managing to summon him if i I mention him on here hahaha, it's like some weird sort of summoning power or Bat Signal type situation.

I was harsh on Morj too but it's their actions, their attitude that winds me up a lot and thus especially how it spurs the fanbase, encourages their toxic positivility, cult-like behaviour in the first place too. Apparently he's getting attacked on Twitter for being so negative on there by OP fans, I'm not sure if including his own fans too or not but that would be brutal if even his own fans are attacking him?

I would actually hate on Tekking for being far too positive but I find him pretty charming, likeable, genuine and such and he raises a LOT for charity every year from the looks of it too and is funny so I tend to be a lot more favourable to him too.

I was actually friends formerly with some OP youtubers so I'm sounding like a hypocrite and a traitor too, which is ironically a fair counter point ofc! I ended up walking away from their groups and such due to my own personal issues and some hostilies with certain people I knew from their groups too. I actually used to be a mod for a few of them on their servers too, which makes this even more ironic and worse lmao.

I do fear maybe sometimes I'm being too harsh myself due to my own personal cynicsms and bad experiences in the community and such. But I used to get sent literal death threats by OP fans or wishing death and severe diseases/illnesses on me and just tons of hate for simply not being completely happy with OP and Oda, so it's hard to not be paranoid and bitter about the community too. Reddit, Youtube and Twitter especially seem the worst for this too. But at least Reddit has "mods" too like here ofc, despite how blatantly biased their mods seems to be (Kirosh the Anti-Zoro apparently for example).

I've also had OP fans arguing with me for literal hours and trying to act like I'm crazy for criticising OP which is one of the reasons why I left the OP servers I was on before too.

:ronalugh::handsup:
Rogerbase the Kevin durrant of one piece youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.