General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

A lot of Zoro fans downplay Sanji and Luffy cuz they're insecure. They downplay Sanji more because he's high diff material for Zoro despite being a top tier professional in a field that has nothing to do with fighting. He also doesn't punch or use weapons and didn't even have a legendary master during the TS. Despite all this, he is just one or two tiers behind Zoro. That's why so many downplay him constantly.

It seems like your a sanji fanboy In your Secret chambers :suresure: you do realize we as sanji fans only spit facts bruh or should I speak for myself, like sanji being yc1 level isn't hard to believe considering how he beat queen after nerfing himself :myman: & when jinbe join the crew it was safe to say he was stronger than, also because of feats lol the way you bend things too fit your agenda is quite funny & didn't sanji dhit on guys like daifuku and oven, :kaidowhat: & wasn't he cooling after he took judge attack to the jaw with no damage, plus who haven't gotten help during a gang battle it nothing wrong :lawsigh: I wonder should I continue :pepecorn:

When Jinbei joined the crew, it was clear that he was stronger than Sanji at that point in time. Don’t rage just yet Sanji boys (Zorofans in disguise) I think Sanji is stronger than Jinbei now. However, Sanji fans couldn’t handle that because Zoro was still stronger than Jinbei initially. What did the Sanji boys do they used the monster trio excuse and said one of two things:

Jinbei isn’t stronger than Sanji despite the fact that Jinbei had more impressive feats such as throwing Big Mom (a Yonko) off of the Sunny, fighting Ace for five days, destroying WsW (yes this is prior to the Sanji buff), surviving a magma fist. I forgot to mention he got rid of Big Meme a second time in Wano.
Atm, Jinbe is stil stronger between the two.
Defeating Queen is NOT a bigger feat than Jinbe's feats you just listed above.

One more thing, no one even knows the limit of current Jinbe's strength yet. He never got pushed to his limit yet, unlike Luffy, Zoro, Sanji's case.
And when finally he is pushed to his limit, he can get a power up, so the ranking will remain.

One more thing, no one even knows the limit of current Jinbe's strength yet. He never got pushed to his limit yet, unlike Luffy, Zoro, Sanji's case.
And when finally he is pushed to his limit, he can get a power up, so the ranking will remain.
Nah let’s not cap, jinbe has done nothing comparable to kicking queen clear of an island and into the stratosphere. Queen would take jinbe’s best move about as well as he took hell memories.

I think Jinbei is close to Sanji be Zoro is easily stronger than Jinbei. I think he can beat Queen to but I don’t know about Sanji at this point.
Post automatically merged:

Man straight up said the monster trio is fan made lmao
that’s facts show me where Oda said clearly stated the Monster Trio? Or stated they have to remain similar in power.

Did virtually no damage though. I’m not saying it’s NOT impressive but Sanji’s feat is better here imo.

Technically even queen did better against her than jinbe did but I know she was nerfed
@Topi Jerami
Current Sanji vs Jinbe is debatable, but the gap is now closer. Jinbe still has the edge for all the feats and portrayal combined.
That includes the face both Kidd and Law made when they knew Jinbe appeared and chose to join Luffy's crew. Same Kidd and Law who will beat Big Mom in this arc.

Whole pre exo Sanji > Jinbe was a BIG joke though.
A guy broke his leg against Vergo and embarassed by Doffy is apparently stronger than a guy who ate Big Mom's namee attack with minimal injury.
A guy who can't break door, can't damage Doffy's coat, ran away from Page One is apparently stronger than a guy who stomped Whos Who.

A thread where you talk more about your opinions on Sanji other than anything else, while wanking Zoro in the process.

Filled with your own headcanons and interpretations of events to begin with, like they were a settled truth, like "Jinbei was stronger than Sanji, but Sanji only, not Zoro, OBVIOUSLY"

"B-But a YONKOO"

Actually its Zoro fans who spend the most time trying to make it look like Oda DOESN'T parallel them in many different ways. Have you seen the amount of Ztard alt accounts recently?

Just look the amount of threads talking about "How Sanji isn't going to fight an Admiral", or "The Monster Trio doesn't exist", "Oda doesn't want Sanji a fighter", even in the most recent chapters

Im not even going to bring the supposed Luffy fans who only praise Luffy in order to argue Zoro is equal or stronger. When Luffy starts doing his shit, dudes get desperate for no reason

Are you going to make a thread for them too?

You should have changed the thread's title to something like "Why the Monster Trio doesn't exist, and Zoro and Luffy are equal and much above Sanji"

This is more a powerscaling thread than anything else :suresure:
The only thing that’s an opinion and not fact in my post is where I ranked Sanji and Jinbei. You can feel free to disagree with that.

What did I say that was headcannon everything I listed is facts and happened in the manga. Name one thing I lied about.

The problem is the Zoro fans want to separate Zoro and Sanji because Zoro is clearly stronger. Sanji fans want to glue them together because Sanji is weaker.

Also I didn’t want Zoro I just listed facts for him as well. Is listing feats wanking?

Make a thread for Luffy fans? I am a Luffy fan more than anything. I don’t overhype Luffy I think he’s probably admiral level based on what I’m currently seeing. I don’t think Zoro is equal to or stronger than Luffy. I think it’s a gap between Luffy Zoro and Sanji. I just think Zoros spot in that gap is closer to Luffy than it is Sanji.

I’ve never made a thread about Luffy and he’s my favorite anime character period.

I just made this thread because I got sick of making the same points over and over.

Also I don’t think Sanji is weak I did before is power up though.

I think Jinbei is close to Sanji be Zoro is easily stronger than Jinbei. I think he can beat Queen to but I don’t know about Sanji at this point.

that’s facts show me where Oda said clearly stated the Monster Trio? Or stated they have to remain similar in power.
Look at Zoro D Goats response he listed and showed panels where Oda calls them the monster trio in manga. It’s the only power dunamic in the crew and is the most canon one there is

I agree with this part. I have seen these arguments fairly often, although I would say it's fair to place Sanji ~YC1's if you have Zoro above the YC1's we've seen so far

Many of these points are valid, but I still don't get how it relates to Sanji fans being Zoro fans in disguise. Besides I agree with what many Sanji fans said about Jinbe, which was that Sanji would surpass him by the end of the arc which is exactly what happened.

Tbh it seems like this post was made out of someone making you rage in some other thread, in general I don't feel like you're this accusatory or that you make many generalizations like this in your posts
I tried to explain that but I’ll give reasoning. I think it’s a gap between YC1 & admiral and that gap has characters like Marco in it. Zoro would be on that level which I place higher than King & Kat.

I have the same type of ranking for YC2 there’s a gap before YC1 with characters like Doffy in my opinion Sanji is there which is still above YC2 but lower than YC1.

I’m not raging. This is all fun for me I just feel like a lot of Sanji fans didn’t want to admit Jinbei was stronger than Sanji unless he was also stronger than Zoro. It’s relating to them gluing Sanji and Zoro together.

I don’t like that I can’t have a conversation based on feats and fact without agenda being in play constantly though. If it’s a Zoro fan it’s Zoro is stronger than Luffy and if it’s a Sanji fan it’s Sanji = Zoro. I make a ton of the same points over and over.

I don’t think all Sanji fans are like this just like I don’t think all Zoro fans are delusional but it’s a loud majority of both.

Look at Zoro D Goats response he listed and showed panels where Oda calls them the monster trio in manga. It’s the only power dunamic in the crew and is the most canon one there is
I’m trying to get to them all lol I started a war though so it’s taking a while.

@Z-Saber I think the "argument" people keep using to push "current Sanji > Jinbe" agenda is Sanji defeated Queen while Jinbe defeated Whos Who.
Queen > Whos Who, so that makes it "Sanji > Jinbe!!!" 🤪🤪🤪

Yet people using that "argument" is just doing double standard.
Luffy defeated Doffy while Zoro defeated Pica, yet it is generally agreed DR Zoro > DR Luffy.
Luffy defeated Doffy while Sabo defeated only Burgess, yet it is generally agreed Sabo > DR Luffy.

But now, Sanji must be above Jinbe for whatever reasons.

A lot of Zoro fans downplay Sanji and Luffy cuz they're insecure. They downplay Sanji more because he's high diff material for Zoro despite being a top tier professional in a field that has nothing to do with fighting. He also doesn't punch or use weapons and didn't even have a legendary master during the TS. Despite all this, he is just one or two tiers behind Zoro. That's why so many downplay him constantly.
I can guarantee I’ve never downplayed Luffy or over hyped Zoro. I’m a call it how I see it type of guy. Do you feel like my opinion of Sanji is wrong? He’s higher than all the YC2s but lower than the YC1s. The only YC2 that I think is currently stronger than Sanji is Lucky Roo but I didn’t mention it because it’s head cannon.