General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

No it's not lmfao
Hes still covered in scratches an brusies as soon as he's taken it.
As if minor scratches will affect someone of Zoro's Caliber :usoprice::usoprice:

I'll work with what the manga itself implies, Zoro recovery was a complete recovery hence the severe side effects.

Zoro also did not complain about lack of strenght, he only had issues with Emma.

Literal headcannon yall want to protray as fact to make Zoro look better when he already Mid-high Diff a YC1

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As if mi or scratches will affect someone like Zoro.

I'll work with what the manga itself implies, Zoro recovery was 100% recovery hence the severe side effect.

Zoro also did not complain about lack of strenght, he only had issues with Emma.

Literally headcannon yall want to protray as fact to make Zoro look better when he already Mid-high Diff a YC1
100% recovery he wouldn't be covered in marks.

Sure he won in 5 mins but it was mid diff.

Sanji vs Queen is his best fight post timeskip. It’s his only 1v1 fight lol. I don’t think people ever cared about the quality of the fight they just wanted Sanji to get a fight period going into Wano. Against one of the Commanders.

the only character you named that jimbei beat was WsW all those other characters he never beat… and .got the better of him.

Jinbei stale mated with Rookie Ace, that’s not his feat it’s Ace’s Feat. Jimbei is damn near 20 years older than Ace. Jimbei didn’t do anything to Akainu he would’ve died of Law didn’t do surgery. Big Mom also got the better of Jimbei and also Luffy and Zoro never fought of these guys? Also How are these guys Luffy/Zoro esque opponents??? Luffy and Zoro fight and defeat the strongest and 2nd strongest guys. Jimbeis never done any of that.

Majority of the fandom thought Zoro would fight WsW, Luffy and Ace was also rivals, that fought each other a lot. He still fought Big Mom. Did good too, but Luffy or Zoro are the only SH's that can beat her. Jinbei survived an attack from Akainu. Im sure Sanji would be dead pre powerup. Also do you think Jinbei would break his fist against Vergo?
Ace was meant to be the leader of the next gen, so by portrayal fighting to a standstill is more impressive than all Sanji fights other than beating Queen. Speaking of Queen, do you think he could beat Ace if Ace didnt die? Hmm I think post time skip Sanji would lose against pre time skip Ace. :strawhatock:

Majority of the fandom thought Zoro would fight WsW, Luffy and Ace was also rivals, that fought each other a lot. He still fought Big Mom. Did good too, but Luffy or Zoro are the only SH's that can beat her. Jinbei survived an attack from Akainu. Im sure Sanji would be dead pre powerup. Also do you think Jinbei would break his fist against Vergo?
Ace was meant to be the leader of the next gen, so by portrayal fighting to a standstill is more impressive than all Sanji fights other than beating Queen. Speaking of Queen, do you think he could beat Ace if Ace didnt die? Hmm I think post time skip Sanji would lose against pre time skip Ace. :strawhatock:
Queen would get totally toast by island lvl Entei

Luffy can Maybe beat Big Mom yes but Zoro cant defeat Big Mom....... Also Jimbei survived because Law Saved Him lol. Nobody is surviving a whole in their stomach bro........stuff like that doesn't heal on its own.... it has to be patched up or else You die like Ace. You might last longer depending on your size but you die all the same with out a doctor. Jimbei even thanked Law numerous amount of times for saving his life idk why you guys come up in here saying he tanked/ survived Akainu attack and use that as a feat. He would've died without Law..... Jimbei had Law, Ace had nobody........

Tbh Idk how Jimbei would've done against Vergo honestly. I doubt he would win since Vergo is meant to be taken out by Law in Punk Hazzard. And Given How Oda Portrayed jimbei against Gear 2 Luffy I doubt he'd look good against Vergo in Punk Hazzard.

What does leader of next gen mean for Ace???We don't know Ace's generation so that's a weird statement.

Also Current Post Timeskip Sanji is High Diffing Ace.

Luffy can Maybe beat Big Mom yes but Zoro cant defeat Big Mom....... Also Jimbei survived because Law Saved Him lol. Nobody is surviving a whole in their stomach bro........stuff like that doesn't heal on its own.... it has to be patched up or else You die like Ace. You might last longer depending on your size but you die all the same with out a doctor. Jimbei even thanked Law numerous amount of times for saving his life idk why you guys come up in here saying he tanked/ survived Akainu attack and use that as a feat. He would've died without Law..... Jimbei had Law, Ace had nobody........

Tbh Idk how Jimbei would've done against Vergo honestly. I doubt he would win since Vergo is meant to be taken out by Law in Punk Hazzard. And Given How Oda Portrayed jimbei against Gear 2 Luffy I doubt he'd look good against Vergo in Punk Hazzard.

What does leader of next gen mean for Ace???We don't know Ace's generation so that's a weird statement.

Also Current Post Timeskip Sanji is High Diffing Ace.
Weird statement? Maybe, it did come from "oden" She expected Ace to lead the charge to take down Kaido. WB wanted to make Ace the PK... Ace couldnt beat Jinbei, he could beat Sanji tho.

Zoro has greater ap than BM. He scarred Kaido, she never did it. Can she even survive Asura now? Zoro durable to take her hit as well. Zoro win high diff.

Well let me tell you, Jinbei bones is not breaking. Vergo wouldve lost that clash would've retreated. Didnt Law replace Jinbei as a warlord? CP0/WG respects Jinbei strength, as Law and Kidd. Be honest, Sanji wasnt stronger than Jinbei post time skip until maybe now.

Weird statement? Maybe, it did come from "oden" She expected Ace to lead the charge to take down Kaido. WB wanted to make Ace the PK... Ace couldnt beat Jinbei, he could beat Sanji tho.

Zoro has greater ap than BM. He scarred Kaido, she never did it. Can she even survive Asura now? Zoro durable to take her hit as well. Zoro win high diff.

Well let me tell you, Jinbei bones is not breaking. Vergo wouldve lost that clash would've retreated. Didnt Law replace Jinbei as a warlord? CP0/WG respects Jinbei strength, as Law and Kidd. Be honest, Sanji wasnt stronger than Jinbei post time skip until maybe now.
Dumbest statement of the day

Ok...... You know what Im a reasonable person, Its not a bad take, However, Its weird because Jimbei is never Portrayed Above Sanji when the Strawhats are altogether fighting in an arc........

Not at the battle in fishman island

And certainly not at the battle in Wano......... Sanji looks stronger in Both.....

I can kind of see the argument Up until WCI maybe , But WCI and Beyond Its VERY Clear Sanji is stronger than Jimbei.

Last edited:
Ok...... You know what Im a responsible person, Its not a bad take, However, Its weird because Jimbei is never Portrayed Above Sanji when the Strawhats are altogether fighting in an arc........

Not at the battle in fishman island

And certainly not at the battle in Wano......... Sanji looks stronger in Both.....

I can kind of see the argument Up until WCI maybe , But WCI and Beyond Its VERY Clear Sanji is stronger than Jimbei.
Posing with the crew doesn't tell much of a story, because I can say Jinbei is the right hand man of the crew since he's standing right next to luffy. I see Sanji and Jinbei equally, both look strong.. Agree to disagree, Jinbei was stronger than Sanji until the Germa PU.