Powers & Abilities Enma isnt staying

Just like the RS, Enma did its job and helped Zoro with his haki control and helped him unlock AdvCoC. Zori losing Enma wont impact him in a detriment kinda way anymore. And now Zori himself became Enma with that King of Hell title. So yh…he dont need it anymore.

I also dont believe hes getting Nidai….unless something happens to Sandai.

What do I think will happen ? He gon get his own Green Sword and name it after his favourite thing…..Sanji.

I do not understand why the fuck this is such a widely spread thing in the fandom. Zoro does not need to have one of his swords destroyed to be able to pick up another sword of a higher quality. He has a goddamn room. He can just store Nidai or Sandai on the Sunny if he wants.

H

Herrera95

Just like the RS, Enma did its job and helped Zoro with his haki control and helped him unlock AdvCoC. Zori losing Enma wont impact him in a detriment kinda way anymore. And now Zori himself became Enma with that King of Hell title. So yh…he dont need it anymore.

What do I think will happen ? He gon get his own Green Sword and name it after his favourite thing…..Sanji.
Zoro never had haki control problem and Enma didn't unlocked his ACoC.

Sanji AdvCoC when? :ihaha:

No.... I absolutely detest the logic that just because something happened with Sanji its gonna happen with Zoro to and Vice Versa. If anything that Kozaburo Flashback further emphasizes that Enma is here to Stay with Zoro. A Sword chooses its wielder and Enma Chose Zoro.......

:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::yasu::doffytroll::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi::fujilaugh::emohiyo::ihaha::saden::mihanha::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh::broocry::denzimote::kawak::youcraz::leohah::arnoling::kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Enma is not going anywhere and if zoro loses enma he will decrease in power, just like sanji have decrease because he destroyed the suit, enma is the best sword so far second to mihawk sword and will most likely surpass it
Zoro loses no power by giving up enma. Learn how to read.

And there is 12 weapons better than enma right now