Powers & Abilities Enma isnt staying

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Probably irrelevant, but the new real life Zoro copper statue erected in Japan in honor of Oda's homeland, has him with Enma, sorta implying it's a permanent sword that will stay with him forever now till EoS.

althogh i do believe enma is staying it only appeared on the statue because it's the sword zoro currently has.

Honestly the only real sword that Zoro needs to replace right now isn't Enma nor Wado.

It's Sandai. Not only is it of an inferior grade than both the other swords, but it's been with him since Loguetown.

It has to go. Nidai Kitetsu is here in Wano and is a higher grade than it. No reason for Hitetsu not to reward Zoro with it at the end of the arc after all he has done. Shusui not going anywhere either since the people of Wano are fixated on it and think of it deeply more than Oden's will (Ryuma's legend was older and greater it seems).

Only issue I see with this however is the color scheme. Both Nidai and Enma have purple grips and sheaths so that might break the color variety among Zoro's popular three swords, having two of them being the same color and all.

Zoro loses no power by giving up enma. Learn how to read.

And there is 12 weapons better than enma right now
You sad bruh, you think to highly of zoro :suresure: if he loses no power then why was it only enma being shown to always do something extraordinary even kaido and big mom never acknowledged his other swords :suresure: stay I. Your fantasy land bruh enma is a great sword and if he loses it he will be down in power, and who cares about the other 12 we talking about enma :whitepress:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
You sad bruh, you think to highly of zoro :suresure: if he loses no power then why was it only enma being shown to always do something extraordinary even kaido and big mom never acknowledged his other swords :suresure: stay I. Your fantasy land bruh enma is a great sword and if he loses it he will be down in power, and who cares about the other 12 we talking about enma :whitepress:
Look window licker.
Go read 1033 again.
Enma has no power boost or any power of its own.
All that power is zoros own haki.
And as he showed he could do it with all his swords.

You said enma was second only to yoru
Which isn't true
There are 12 weapons better

Look window licker.
Go read 1033 again.
Enma has no power boost or any power of its own.
All that power is zoros own haki.
And as he showed he could do it with all his swords.

You said enma was second only to yoru
Which isn't true
There are 12 weapons better
Bro if zoro could have done with he did with enma then there was no need to even get enma in the first place , yes I do agree it's all zoros haki but enma is needed for him to draw it out at a high rate his other swords ant doing that shit

HA001

β€Ž
Bro if zoro could have done with he did with enma then there was no need to even get enma in the first place , yes I do agree it's all zoros haki but enma is needed for him to draw it out at a high rate his other swords ant doing that shit
There is no higher rate you illiterate crayon eater.

ZORO CHOSE to let go of all his haki in 1033
Instead of regulating it.
That's ZORO releasing all his haki and when he does that enma is no different to his other 2 swords.
When zoro releases all his haki there's no boost from enma

I see it more as Zoro needed Enma to force him to draw out all his haki as a means to unlock ACoC. He can use ACoC on all his swords now and he's even been shown exclusively using it on Sandai Kitetsu

In the King fight his swords were equally exuding smoke and black lightning, it didn't look like there was a clear disproportion coming just from Enma

Tbh I’m personally not against it and have had the thought before but for me it’s only after he slays kaido with it ,then so to speak after the war it can finally rest with oden and maybe momo will do the same with ama no habakiri who knows also as a bit of a tease I can see oda having zoro make enma a black blade but then leaving it behind so oda can still leave his power level ambiguous and he will be rocking nidai,wado,sandai and honestly it would stop all the enma this and enma that zoro can’t do blah blah without enma etc also I’m just throwing this out there too I believe oda has a gag in the sbs about zoro having 6 sword or something like that as he ages so zoro could leave wanowith 4 blades on his side πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Enma it's not going anywhere.

That sword chose Zoro and he still has to make the sword into a black blade. He's not going to do that and then get that sword away.

Probably irrelevant, but the new real life Zoro copper statue erected in Japan in honor of Oda's homeland, has him with Enma, sorta implying it's a permanent sword that will stay with him forever now till EoS.

What is very interesting about that statue is Sandai Kitetsu and Nidai Kitetsu looks identical except for the color. Since the statue is all bronze Zoro could be holding the Nidai Kitetsu and we would never know.

I see it more as Zoro needed Enma to force him to draw out all his haki as a means to unlock ACoC. He can use ACoC on all his swords now and he's even been shown exclusively using it on Sandai Kitetsu

In the King fight his swords were equally exuding smoke and black lightning, it didn't look like there was a clear disproportion coming just from Enma
This is true but enma is the gate way for him to draw it out and it wouldn't make since if enma had more haki than the rest but like I said enma is highly needed without it zoro ant as strong and that's a fact

HA001

β€Ž
This is true but enma is the gate way for him to draw it out and it wouldn't make since if enma had more haki than the rest but like I said enma is highly needed without it zoro ant as strong and that's a fact
No it's not.
He doesn't need enma to release his haki.
All enma gave him in the end was a MINDSET change to stop regulating HIS haki and let it all out