Status
Not open for further replies.
the VC makes no mention of those things though
"Comparable to Shanks"

This could literally mean anything. Shanks is known and respected for many things, even by the World Government, and still a misterious man. Beckman could simply be that guy who support him a lot on these matters, and he still has the whole crew to give him more support strengthwise

Unless Oda properly show us that Beckman and Shanks are trully comparable strengthwise, by proper feats and portrayal, which i doubt will happen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Comparable to Shanks"

This could literally mean anything. Shanks is known and respected for many things, even by the World Government, and still a misterious man. Beckman could simply be that guy who support him a lot on these matters, and he still has the whole crew to give him more support strengthwise

Unless Oda properly show us that Beckman and Shanks are trully comparable strengthwise, by proper feats and portrayal, which i doubt will happen
it specifically mentions physical combat

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I hope this isn't library of ohara's translation? Man is an amateur ; @Steven recently debunked his 'adv coo' requirement for fighting kizaru thing
yeah he inserted his agenda on zoro's VC too from what i heard his VC says zoro's power rivals luffy's but arthur translated it as ''zoro is second only to luffy'' somehow.

Last edited:
because agenda, that ''unclear'' part isn't in the VC
Implying that it is talking about strength is also an agenda, since the first Right Hand we got to know more about (King) is known as someone who hypes his Captain's strength more than anyone else in the crew. Thats what most Right Hands do to be honest.

Thats why it makes much more sense for him to be comparable to Shanks in authority, personality, inteligence and charisma.

Then Shanks stops Akainu's punch, Beckman tries to stop Kizaru, Kizaru than acts ironic and doesn't give a shit about Beckman afterwards, then Beckmann is shown with a shocked face looking at Kizaru destroying everything with lasers.

All Admirals at Marineford respected Shank's presence and reasonings (again, Beckman might be equally respected, not equally strong)

Thats why the fact he is comparable to Shanks doesn't necessarily means strength, being feared by "powerful warriors" just means he is one of the strongest Commanders out there, there a lot of powerful warriors on Younko's crews, Commanders the best example.

Katakuri is equally feared or even more feared than Beckmann, Rayleigh himself hyped Adv.CoO that manages to see the future, he is stated as someone who "never lost", he is indeed one of these powerful warriors

Do you think this is enough to put Kata as the strongest Commander out there? Personally i don't think so.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Implying that it is talking about strength is also an agenda, since the first Right Hand we got to know more about (King) is known as someone who hypes his Captain's strength more than anyone else in the crew. Thats what most Right Hands do to be honest.

Thats why it makes much more sense for him to be comparable to Shanks in authority, personality, inteligence and charisma.

Then Shanks stops Akainu's punch, Beckman tries to stop Kizaru, Kizaru than acts ironic and doesn't give a shit about Beckman afterwards, then Beckmann is shown with a shocked face looking at Kizaru destroying everything with lasers.

All Admirals at Marineford respected Shank's presence and reasonings.

Thats why the fact he is comparable to Shanks doesn't necessarily means strength, being feared by "powerful warriors" just means he is one of the strongest Commanders out there, there a lot of powerful warriors on Younko's crews, Commanders the best example.

Katakuri is equally feared or even more feared than Beckmann, Rayleigh himself hyped Adv.CoO that manages to see the future, he is stated as someone who "never lost", he is indeed one of these powerful warriors

Do you think this is enough to put Kata as the strongest Commander out there? Personally i don't think so.
It literally mentions combat power so its not about any other bullshit you made up

It literally mentions combat power so its not about any other bullshit you made up
I gave you enough good reasons of why this isn't most likely true, just by seeing Shanks and his crew arriving at Marineford pre-ts you can tell a lot already.

Even if they were comparable, it doesn't mean they are close in strength at all.

Especially after seeing King, i wouldn't put that much expectations on this headcanon where Right Hands are close in strength to their Captains.

They might be comparable on some aspects, but close in strength? Naah

Im up to be proven wrong tho, Oda will have to show to the readers that this statement talks about strength

Status
Not open for further replies.