Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I gave you enough good reasons of why this isn't most likely true, just by seeing Shanks and his crew arriving at Marineford pre-ts you can tell a lot already.

Even if they were comparable, it doesn't mean they are close in strength at all.

Especially after seeing King, i wouldn't put that much expectations on this headcanon where Right Hands are close in strength to their Captains.

They might be comparable on some aspects, but close in strength? Naah

Im up to be proven wrong tho, Oda will have to show to the readers that this statement talks about strength
You didnt give shit.
VC straight says combat power.
Not his ability to play fucking poker or something

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t see the logic behind rating a character above the admirals when that character will probably just get a few clashes in the story (maybe even against Zoro?) and then get offscreened by Shiryu.
Post automatically merged:

The reason why itโ€™s better is seggs
:cheers:
Beckmann is widely believed to be Shanks' Rayleigh. Both portrayal and combat wise:jackaugh:

Maybe Iโ€™m wrong and yโ€™all are right but my expectations for Beckman in the actual story are low just because I think Oda has so much to get through and the RHP commanders will take a back seat in importance to the BBP, Revos, WG, Mihawk, and marines.
Post automatically merged:

Beckmann is widely believed to be Shanks' Rayleigh. Both portrayal and combat wise:jackaugh:
I understand that but do you actually think weโ€™ll get to see an extended fight with him in the manga?

Seth

โ€Ž
I understand that but do you actually think weโ€™ll get to see an extended fight with him in the manga?
Nah. Especially since he's not that important to the story as rhm of the yonko like King/ Kata and Shiryu will be

Shanks crew meeting Luffy will be more so friendly shit.

Nah. Especially since he's not that important to the story as rhm of the yonko like King/ Kata and Shiryu will be

Shanks crew meeting Luffy will be more so friendly shit.
Exactly. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m saying that I donโ€™t understand people who rate him above character like the new admirals when I just donโ€™t think weโ€™ll ever get a clear indication if that.

Seth

โ€Ž
Manga is also good :kata: Only the ending sucked :josad:
Ufotable is literally the reason anybody heard about this manga on a wider scale.

Manga sucks in terms of drawings. Story went to shit since hashira training arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.