Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole idea that we "should" have more female leaders come from a very misguided PoV.
There are often cases where women are promoted just as a token to fill some sort of quota, what does that make these women feel? Like they're just used for some sort of agenda, and not that they're there for their own merit.

However I won't make a political campaign here.

I, DIO, will vote for myself as I believe I am the best candidate to save town.

Not only will I save town, but I will save Mafia and the mislead Independents also from their corruption.

I, DIO, will save us all from this world.

It’s giving, you’re trying too hard for me

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
The whole idea that we "should" have more female leaders come from a very misguided PoV.
There are often cases where women are promoted just as a token to fill some sort of quota, what does that make these women feel? Like they're just used for some sort of agenda, and not that they're there for their own merit.
It's ok. They earn more money and can become my sugar momma :optimistic:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
After the success of the system last time in preventing conflicts to degenerate, the Weebs decided to continue the tradition in order to prevent the repeat of the chaotic events of the previous Weeb Wars they've heard so much about. This alliance will take care of disputes between them and make sure that peace is respected. They've created a small council whose goal is to lead the alliance.

During Day 0, each player must vote for 3 players they want to be represented by on the council. The 10 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must be submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health.

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 10 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.--- [Emergency Meeting] - Anytime an [Innocent] player is mislynched, the Council will convene the following night, and take action.

I volunteer for tribute, seeing as I'm likely to be active and reliable unless day 1'd.

Voting anyone else is just asking to die

D

Dragomir

I didn't like the back and forth we had at the oj weebs and this made me doubt your play thinking you are not responsible as a player.
I'm sorry, but excuse me? Are you really gonna use a game from millenniums ago to judge my capabilities as a player in the present? Why don't you use literally every other game you have played with me from this forum to make your judgment?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I'm sorry, but excuse me? Are you really gonna use a game from millenniums ago to judge my capabilities as a player in the present? Why don't you use literally every other game you have played with me from this forum to make your judgment?
Try to be understanding. She has mafia PTSD.

We all have some form of it.

No reason in debating it, she has a right to choose who she wants or not.

Even though I know her words hurt your feelings, you should let it go. There are other votes out there.

D

Dragomir

However I won't make a political campaign here.

I, DIO, will vote for myself as I believe I am the best candidate to save town.

Not only will I save town, but I will save Mafia and the mislead Independents also from their corruption.

I, DIO, will save us all from this world.

You claiming indie? :sus:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
You're already getting attitude on page 8?

The trap has been set, Bishop to D3

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Right? As soon as I go to sleep everyone else is gonna start posting

:catcry:
50 players posting at the same time is too much ahahah

We can always use the ancient art of skipping to the last page.

Super effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.