Status
Not open for further replies.
also wondering open claiming who vote for.. in thread then pm, scum having ability to minus that vote if they know which person is voting for?

1. we see people we vote for, discuss in thread
2. or the one who are voted don't get voted, because of some bs minus?

just theory atm.
Well scum can easily lie about who they are going to vote for in thread, but I think that would be stupid af cuz if someone ends up on the council who barely got mentioned in thread sis is gonna look real sussy

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have the right to explore new play styles but don't be shocked if people side eye you for it.

I hope this doesn't offend you. I'm sorry if it does, hope you enjoy playing how you see fit though.

Do you think I can get a vote for council from you? Please?
i have not read entire op yet but i'll make my own pick later
i need to read game as well

do u already have a partner?

D

Dragomir

also wondering open claiming who vote for.. in thread then pm, scum having ability to minus that vote if they know which person is voting for?

1. we see people we vote for, discuss in thread
2. or the one who are voted don't get voted, because of some bs minus?

just theory atm.
Nah, I heavily doubt Nova would create an ability to manipulate the council votes. It being a secret voting poll where you have to do it in your pm indicates that there's no external manipulation involved. The only manipulation is if a player lies about who they vote for. If there existed abilities to manipulate the votes, I believe that Nova would make the voting public.

Nah, I heavily doubt Nova would create an ability to manipulate the council votes. It being a secret voting poll where you have to do it in your pm indicates that there's no external manipulation involved. The only manipulation is if a player lies about who they vote for. If there existed abilities to manipulate the votes, I believe that Nova would make the voting public.
Stop copying me papi

Status
Not open for further replies.