Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I have an idea, why don't Host makes a Reward for those who can write a Good Summary about the game every 50 Pages
Not only it would encourage Players to write the Summary, but those who are inactive can always catch up

Also this System would make the active players have more advantage than inactive ones, which is good cuz those are giving time for this game, while most others are not participating much (And most the time, they are Scum, so it's another reason to force them out of hiding)
Send this idea to Nova in your role pm so he'll see it right away.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Fuji being lowkey is definitely different from his usual playstyle.

However, he's done this before as town, so I'm going to keep an eye on him for now.

Sure, it can be, but why would I think from that perspective when I know I'm town?
We don't know if you're town, though. So giving yourself only 2 options in that reply seemed like you were forcing a false dichotomy for yourself when it comes to reads.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Oh baby let the games begin

So council and pairs. I see 60 pages passed so most has been decided i guess. I don't see council having much power tbh
Actually most haven't formed pairs yet. To form pairs both parties have to agree. The only pairs that have formed for now are:
Ekko - Me
Mango - Odd
Drago - Hayumi
Naomi - Juliet
Prof - Fuji

is this mandatory ?
Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.