One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1% of people are capable of seeing the truth? Sounds about right. :feelsokeman:
Hahaha, more like 1% are in denial that Zoro is depending on a power up from an outside source, because they spent a lot of time criticising Sanji's raid suit and that Sanji will depend on an outside powerup LOL.

I mean I was already one saying swords grades are power up, otherwise there would be no grades to begin with if it wasn't a power up, and it was even proven more in Zoro's first fight with Shusui against Oars when he made a slash and Shusui's slash absorbed the other two swords slashes and magnified it many folds. Then Zoro proceeded that even if a dinosaur stepped on this blade, it would not bend. If that doesn't tell you having Shusui or Enma is far from having a fodder sword, then I don't know what it is

It's the same thing some Shanks fans wanted to sell by saying Shanks has a marine like normal fodder sword and it's only haki. Yet, Oda confirmed it's called Griffon and it's a famous one! Who knows, it could turn out to be from 12 Saijo O-wazomono even.

Look, I see no problem in someone using an upgrade of something his skills relies on. Zoro is a swordsman, I see no problem in him using even all 3 to be Saijo O-wazomono and all of them give him tremendous boost in power. But I hate it when people are in denial or try to twist the fact that these swords are power ups by saying they are not giving Zoro more strength, and it's all just his haki! It doesn't make sense and Oda himself and the story itself proved otherwise. It's clear as day that both Zoro and Sanji are using external power boost. And I have no problem at all with it, they have no DFs, so to keep up with the monsters of New World, oda has to provide them with alternatives and not just haki alone. With Sanji, it turned out to be science, and with Zoro, it is the swords upgrades. And sadly, only Sanji got bashed because he relied on Raid Suit. It shows double standard, which is what I hate

This double standard was not the first, hell Sanji-Luffy had the same kind of double standard from the fans. Do you all remember when Sanji had the cuffs on his own hands in WCI???

And people were like "Oh, if Sanji can use armament haki, he wouldn't get affected by these cuffs, then he's weak...etc" from the trash conclusions. So, how about Luffy's cuffs in this arc in Udon on his neck???? Why was he thinking that he was about to die when it was about to explode and it required the extremely advanced armament haki which Luffy was training on this whole arc to release himself from the cuffs.

Point is, I have never had a problem with the events of the story, it's just the double standard from some fans that I hate

When did I agree to it lol. He did that attack super casually before he needed to get serious to do that kinda shit. But now he can do it without even trying. How is it not a PU.
What Zoro destroyed iceberg while half asleep on punk hazard. That's because it took his damn Haki. What don't you understand. If he pour all his Haki in Shisui it would do the samething

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hahaha, more like 1% are in denial that Zoro is depending on a power up from an outside source, because they spent a lot of time criticising Sanji's raid suit and that Sanji will depend on an outside powerup LOL.

I mean I was already one saying swords grades are power up, otherwise there would be no grades to begin with if it wasn't a power up, and it was even proven more in Zoro's first fight with Shusui against Oars when he made a slash and Shusui's slash absorbed the other two swords slashes and magnified it many folds. Then Zoro proceeded that even if a dinosaur stepped on this blade, it would not bend. If that doesn't tell you having Shusui or Enma is far from having a fodder sword, then I don't know what it is

It's the same thing some Shanks fans wanted to sell by saying Shanks has a marine like normal fodder sword and it's only haki. Yet, Oda confirmed it's called Griffon and it's a famous one! Who knows, it could turn out to be from 12 Saijo O-wazomono even.

Look, I see no problem in someone using an upgrade of something his skills relies on. Zoro is a swordsman, I see no problem in him using even all 3 to be Saijo O-wazomono and all of them give him tremendous boost in power. But I hate it when people are in denial or try to twist the fact that these swords are power ups by saying they are not giving Zoro more strength, and it's all just his haki! It doesn't make sense and Oda himself and the story itself proved otherwise. It's clear as day that both Zoro and Sanji are using external power boost. And I have no problem at all with it, they have no DFs, so to keep up with the monsters of New World, oda has to provide them with alternatives and not just haki alone. With Sanji, it turned out to be science, and with Zoro, it is the swords upgrades. And sadly, only Sanji got bashed because he relied on Raid Suit. It shows double standard, which is what I hate

This double standard was not the first, hell Sanji-Luffy had the same kind of double standard from the fans. Do you all remember when Sanji had the cuffs on his own hands in WCI???

And people were like "Oh, if Sanji can use armament haki, he wouldn't get affected by these cuffs, then he's weak...etc" from the trash conclusions. So, how about Luffy's cuffs in this arc in Udon on his neck???? Why was he thinking that he was about to die when it was about to explode and it required the extremely advanced armament haki which Luffy was training on this whole arc to release himself from the cuffs.

Point is, I have never had a problem with the events of the story, it's just the double standard from some fans that I hate
Its not a black blade
Its not a higher grade
It uses zoros own haki and steals more than it needs and attacks what he doesnt want with his own power.
Power ups are fine but what exactly is he getting better than shusui here ?

You said it is just hardening.

Which is so wrong...

As said Kinemon already saw Zoro power..he wouldn't have said anything if hardening was enough.

So it's no just hardening ....a sword like Enma needs high Ryuo mastery which Zoro has .

CoA is the pillar of swordmanship .....him having adv CoA should not surprise you.

(This migth be the first showing of advance CoA on a sword ,so far it has been shown with hands only).
It is just hardening. Turning a sword black is constantly exposing it to armament. It’s not a special step of CoA, it’s the sword absorbing the armament and turning hardened permanently.

“Needs high mastery of Ryou which Zoro has.”

Dude, Ryou is haki. That’s it. You’re phrasing it like Ryou is something special. Ryou is the word for haki in Wano.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is just hardening. Turning a sword black is constantly exposing it to armament. It’s not a special step of CoA, it’s the sword absorbing the armament and turning hardened permanently.

“Needs high mastery of Ryou which Zoro has.”

Dude, Ryou is haki. That’s it. You’re phrasing it like Ryou is something special. Ryou is the word for haki in Wano.
So hitting a logia from far without touching them using haki isnt advanced. ?

Or it could become 13 lol, maybe even 14 if Wado turns black as well. With the permanent black increasing sword rank thing, Wado might turn out to be Zoro's strongest sword by end of serie after we'd know its real speciality(it's mentioned it's the same swordsmith who made Enma, who made Wado, but we still don't know it's speciality) and turning it into a Supreme Great Sword
Wado though is named something "path of harmony". I think the white color of it's blade is more fitting for it. Who knows it could also end up being darkened.

Anyways it's interesting how Oda is having Zoro upgrade his own swords before facing Mihawk. Yoru was probably always a Supreme Grade sword even before the darkening. I think it's a nice touch to have Zoro beat him with slightly inferior tools.

Pleasure Killer level? So being force to eat a bad devil fruit to keep his captain alive or however he was tricked into eating it made him to go from high veteran level to pleasure level? Ok, keeping telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Reading doesn’t seem to be your thing. Killer is now a pleasure, never said he was equal to the fodders in Zou

Status
Not open for further replies.