Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Yeah, it says in the OP:

So basically, if you're in level 1 of the abyss, then the artifacts that you can obtain are only level 1 artifacts.

So if you post on post #2000 and there is a level 3 artifact there, you won't get it. But if there is a level 1 artifact there, then you might get it depending on the rank of your whistle.

So a Moon whistle has a better chance of getting the artifact than a Blue whistle. A Blue whistle has a better chance of getting the artifact than a Red whistle and so on.
pretty sure this was the case last time too but novas just kept it unexplained

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
These whistle ranks should have an opportunity to evolve.

If it's decided by RNG and someone gets a high tier whistle from day 1, it'd be too broken.
You can evolve the whistles. Just keep diving every night.

So if you start with a Red whistle which lets you go to level 1 with no side effects (there aren't any in level 1 anyway) and you find an artifact the next day. You evolve from a Red to a Blue whistle.

You can even skip ranks and evolve faster if you complete quests + find artifacts.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
pretty sure this was the case last time too but novas just kept it unexplained
I think the mechanics were different last time, there's definitely way more in the OP now. You can read up, or I can summarize for you.

But yeah, last time some things were hidden lol. I'm pretty sure there's a lot hidden now too. Will be exciting.

You never saw my show on TV, my lad?

I'm Don Kanonji, mwahahahaha! No evil spirit shall escape my grasp! This Town will be safe!
Your PR completely changed lol.

No I don't think i want to watch your show :believe:

I think the mechanics were different last time, there's definitely way more in the OP now. You can read up, or I can summarize for you.

But yeah, last time some things were hidden lol. I'm pretty sure there's a lot hidden now too. Will be exciting.

Your PR completely changed lol.

No I don't think i want to watch your show :believe:
You, too, shall learn the truth...about the universe.

Don't let the evil spirits misguide you!

My fellow townies! Vote me for councilor! I promise to lead us to glory, we will smoke that scum pack like no other in this game! You won't even have to pay taxes!

As a councilor, I will ensure that us townies will delve into the layers of the abyss without experiencing any negative effects! I will ensure that town will receive the best artificats the abyss has to offer! I will build a museum for each individual townie to honor them after we have won this game! You eant Taco Tuesdays? You will have it! As a politician for town, you can rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and will never break my promises.

Vote Drago for councilor! Vote for the towniest townie!

Fraud.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
And I arrived again.

First of all @Lindltaylor

Kurisu Makise. A fine choice my man.

@Ekkologix can't believe you betrayed me like that! We're supposed to be BNF (Best Nakama Forever) :neesama:

@Nana how're you? Long time no see. Didn't know you played Mafia. This is Alibaba.

@Kagura Za Warudo let's do it partner!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Plus you all know me.

The most independent (indie) person to ever grace a Mafia game.

Vote for me for the Council if you don't want any shady stuff or hidden agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.