Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Do you think I should be on the council, then?

Never give up!
I don't really care. I just don't like this bad excuse you're using to justify why you shouldn't. With that logic, you might as well not play mafia anymore because you're afraid your reads might be bad if you're town or you're afraid you'll get outed D1 if you're scum. That's just so whack and no way to play.

I don't really care. I just don't like this bad excuse you're using to justify why you shouldn't. With that logic, you might as well not play mafia anymore because you're afraid your reads might be bad if you're town or you're afraid you'll get outed D1 if you're scum. That's just so whack and no way to play.
It's not an excuse, it is a matter of preferences. There are just players who want less responsibility. And then there are those who want more. I want to chill in games and not get too big of a burden nowadays.

Never give in to your fears!

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
It's not an excuse, it is a matter of preferences. There are just players who want less responsibility. And then there are those who want more. I want to chill in games and not get too big of a burden nowadays.

That does seem like a peaceful approach to life. However, I'm afraid if I can't talk my anxiety would cause me everything but peace.

D

Dragomir

That's fine and all. If you don't want to have much responsibility then just say it. This stuff about not trusting your own reads is just dumb and feels like an excuse to avoid said responsibility which sounds scummier as opposed to being upfront about it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ali's post doesn't look like pocketting.

Are you Town Ali this round @Blue ?

If so, let's fight evil together!
Unfortunately yes.

Ahahah I like that PR ngl.

Let's erase Evil from existence.

Let the Light shine bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.