Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Basically a delving group that you can be a part of if you want to. Basically when you're part of a group, these things happen:

- You can share the loot of the abyss, and it's easier to get loot.
- Getting artifacts easily requires high grade whistles. If someone on your group has a high grade whistle, then it'll be easier for you to get the artifacts as well irrespective of your whistle rank.
- You have a delving group and combat loneliness.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Conquist can be scum, too. It‘s within his scum meta to play very passively and not post much.

Don‘t fly too close to the sun!
He said he was busy with college and work lol.

I mean could be an excuse, but it's hard for me to nag someone when they give me that reason lol.

@ConquistadoR you've got more than 24 hours remaining, just don't forget to pick a partner.

Pairs for now:
1) Mango - Odd
2) Flower - Kvothe
3) Drago - Hayumi
4) Prof - Fuji
5) Kiwi - Wanji
6) Me - Ekko
7) Juliet - Naomi
8) Rayan - Tris
9) Beky - Misty
10) Kagura - Blue/Ali
11) Nick - Sallu
12) Al - Borto
13) Zem - TACy
14) Ryu - Worst
15) Muu - Broki

It’s been a decade man gimme a hug
Where is the blue hug thingy what the hell WG?

So anyway, I am not reading much of the thread cuz I don’t really have time to all of this, don’t be a scum cuz either it would be a pain in the ass to isolate all of your posts. So here’s a plan Vote me for council, fill me up with reasonable posts and I would be representing you there unless you end up on the council?
Hugs are for chumps

always good to see old players like us ya know glad you could play.

I’m always town and I’ll vote for my group probably as they are trusting. I would prefer not being on the council so I don’t have to post which is irritating me

The fuji I know would do that, get extra reason to die and actually die for it, but comes back by a revive or something
Welp, can’t make a judgment myself with this amount of reading but you look fishy
I would see townie Fuji posting between the lines in my posts
Calling my squad of people who read
@Flower @Dragomir @Zemmi @MangoSenpai
Thoughts on Fuji?
I don‘t trust either of you tbh tbf. But Fuji‘s thoughts on Ekko look good to me because that‘s also how I feel about him.

Townie points for him. Haven‘t seen anything really Townie from you yet.
Never lose your way!

@~UwU~

I am extending you an offer for partnership.

Let me make this clear, in doing so, it is not out of any sort of affection, or intrigue, or even practicality that I do so. I have no agenda, no ulterior, and no calculation in making this move. We aren't likely to get along or act in accordance.

It is thereby the closest I can come to flying solo this game. Does that sound appealing to you?

The fuji I know would do that, get extra reason to die and actually die for it, but comes back by a revive or something
Welp, can’t make a judgment myself with this amount of reading but you look fishy
@Flower @Dragomir @Zemmi

@MangoSenpai
Thoughts on Fuji?
Thing is Im just not willing to put all that extra effort anymore. Its too much work and I tends to burn me out.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Flower @Dragomir @Zemmi @MangoSenpai
Thoughts on Fuji?
My thoughts on Fuji is that he is not as active as i would expect, the fact he isn't actively trying to be on council also another little flag. His posts don't come off as town nor do they ping my scum radar.

Neutral/light scum lean because there could be factors preventing him from playing as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.