Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on Fuji is that he is not as active as i would expect, the fact he isn't actively trying to be on council also another little flag. His posts don't come off as town nor do they ping my scum radar.

Neutral/light scum lean because there could be factors preventing him from playing as normal.
Im with my girl, been with her since the game started. Im mostly spending time with her.

Already stated all my reasons actually, I just simply asked for more input from people who read as I read only like 5 of his posts in this game, and I am right he is not playing as his usual town play he just said so himself
I mean I said the exact same stuff you’re saying way earlier and have also been asking about him lol so it’s not really contributing anything new to the table but nice to know somebody else is on the same page

Zemmi

GodMommie
Rn FoS on Borto. Fuji‘s reason sounds fine for now. But the way Borto brought up Fuji right after Ultra suspected him looks lowkey like deflection.

The eagles are flying higher because they believe in the good!
Are you accusing my eldest of being not a saint?

Borto actually seems fine to me so far, but I will be honest I do have certain bias towards people so those handful, which has grown since I joined wg, can sometimes trick me.

Rn FoS on Borto. Fuji‘s reason sounds fine for now. But the way Borto brought up Fuji right after Ultra suspected him looks lowkey like deflection.

The eagles are flying higher because they believe in the good!
Ultra didn’t elaborate properly, I said my reasons for what he asked
Staying there would mean going in circles I moved to what I noticed that’s all

My thoughts on Fuji is that he is not as active as i would expect, the fact he isn't actively trying to be on council also another little flag. His posts don't come off as town nor do they ping my scum radar.

Neutral/light scum lean because there could be factors preventing him from playing as normal.
Just curious about why someone not running for council makes someone suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.