Status
Not open for further replies.
@novaselinenever

I am confirming this decision. Zemmi is my vice president
Ask what not what can TAC do for town but what Town can do for TAC

I think mafia has quite a strong motive to advocate for themselves and their buddies on council
Problem i have, well some have too is the hardcore champagning some players did and still do. If you wanna run for council go for it, but to spam and like you said whore yourself for votes doesn't look townie, it looks power hungry and kinda desperate. And then the whole notion of "I am town trust me" being thrown around and shutting down anyone that dared to speak against council picks

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Ask what not can TAC do for town but what Town can do for TAC
This town can do a whole lot for president tac

Starting off, we need to cut the tourism budget. For too long have we prioritized those outside our town borders over the poor and hungry right next to us. Every day I drive to work and see dozens of the downtrodden looking for help.

I will resolve this issue.
We don't want a lazy councilman like you. Read it yourself or take off your name from council position :kriwhat:
President TAC will vote you if you vote me

See my other post. You have a pattern of subbing out as scum, I'm not going to assume you're going to make the most optimal play here if it's too strenuous or time consuming to power wolf. Flying under the radar is also a valid tactic.
I see, so Im sus because you believe Im gonna sub out and or play suboptimally if I wanna keep playing anyways as scum.

Thats kind of a reach lmao.

Starting off, we need to cut the tourism budget. For too long have we prioritized those outside our town borders over the poor and hungry right next to us. Every day I drive to work and see dozens of the downtrodden looking for help.

President TAC will vote you if you vote me
Oh Mr President! You’re here!:happinesspunch:

im tired and ready to start reading
seeing over 100 pages makes me already feel tired oof
i could be playing genshin rn but now I gotta focus on the game oof tired
following this thread gonna be so tiresome omg im tired
i see a lot of pages and its already making me tired oof
Broki.... hmmmmmm

I don't care even if you are SK with 9 kill abilities, if you will roleplay as JFK i am keeping you alive

Ask what not what can TAC do for town but what Town can do for TAC

Problem i have, well some have too is the hardcore champagning some players did and still do. If you wanna run for council go for it, but to spam and like you said whore yourself for votes doesn't look townie, it looks power hungry and kinda desperate. And then the whole notion of "I am town trust me" being thrown around and shutting down anyone that dared to speak against council picks
Yes, it's consensus building and it should be looked out for. Nothing you can really do about it besides calling it out though, and even then, they'll most likely get their way because of sheer volume. It's a popularity contest after all.

More offensive to me than Drago advocating for himself, for example, is strong arming a town read in Naomi, then saying they belong in the council. Not a fan of moves like that, especially for players like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.