Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower, there's no such thing as a silly question, but this comes awfully close. I haven't even attempted to catch up. Nor am I likely to do so. I'm here now, and offering what thoughts I can off the cuff, and that's me trying here. I haven't even read my role in full yet.
Alright. I thought you might have read the thread.

Then let‘s roll!

Zemmi

GodMommie
I wonder what happens if people aren't paired by the end of day, I wonder if they will be randomly paired. That is why I wanted to get a partner quite quickly so I just didn't get stuck with anyone, even though I don't think that would have been a problem.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wonder what happens if people aren't paired by the end of day, I wonder if they will be randomly paired. That is why I wanted to get a partner quite quickly so I just didn't get stuck with anyone, even though I don't think that would have been a problem.
I think that's a pretty safe assumption to make, given that the rules state we need to have one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Have you seen squid game? I think we all know what happens

the marble challenge was a tough episode

D

Dragomir

Yah I was wondering if others thought the same thing, and if the rest of you get town vibes from them as well. I’d also have to look back to see who exactly was town reading them but I know a lot of people gave them town leans and acted as if they trust them relative to this early in the game.
Did you come with the list of people? I honestly don't remember many people expressing a town read on them. Only like 4-5 people. I know I gave a town read on Naomi.

D

Dragomir

Tbh I’d like a spot on the council if you guys would lend me a vote. I’m town as I’ve already said a billion times, and you guys can trust me. Also, it’s one less spot I have to worry about being occupied by scum. If not me, I really hope you guys can nominate @Blue because I’ll bet my username that she’s also town this game.
Does this Blue town read go deeper than just a read?

Status
Not open for further replies.