Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's... awfully high.
Zemmi and Naomi are more or less consensus Town reads. I see those as highly likely Town because 1) Scums usually don't call their buddies Town without anyone creating a bit of doubt which they can use for cred in case things go wrong for them. 2) Their posts and replies themselves didn't really ping me so far. Naomi demonstrated her usual Town paranoia, and Zem is overall active and her responses to me remind me of her Town approach.

Kvothe showed her Town tell when she was asking about Usopp. She loves sheeping him as Town or is lazy, sometimes and just goes with the flow. Scum Kvothe is usually more try hard. But she can fake things very well, so the Town read on her is a little weaker.

Ultra's response to me first reading Zem Town reminded me of how he treated her in the DN game. And then his post about me looked good as well. TAC just looks Town from his RP. He is more rude and pissed off as scum, usually. His trollish play is more Townie.

Never give up!
Oh. That was more than I expected. I do think some of this is a bit hedgy, in the sense that you have wiggle room to walk it back built-in, but for where we are in the game it's good enough. What about for scum reads?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I m giving you a free pass but you don't seem to wanna take it
You can't give me a free pass, you aren't the almighty host.

I'm starting to feel like you are trying to trick me too.

I'm gonna have so many knifes in my back after this game, I'm going to need help pulling them out xD I am really sorry if this really isn't the case. I'm starting to think I made some bad life choices along the way.

I really don't understand why you scum read me. You say I'm power-wolfing, but elaborate on that.
I’ve been mafia buddies with you more then once in the past and your posting here feels very similar to how I remember you playing in those games. I think you have a tendency to try and take control of conversation and push certain agendas as scum which is the same vibe I’m getting here. Imo, the way you came in guns blazing for a council spot was something scum Drago would definitely do. You also typed a paragraph response to Juliet within the first pages, getting over defensive because they seemed to be holding some type of grudge against your play in the past. I’m not saying your reason wasn’t valid whatever it was, just that it didn’t seem too genuine

But also: This is based off how I know you to play scum. If there’s nuances in your town game that make a difference, I probably wouldn’t know. Also this is literally D0 so things are subject to and will change. This is just my early impression and honestly I wasn’t even planning on having to explain it as much as I just did lmfao

Zemmi

GodMommie
You said a lot about Flower earlier, which if you hadn't waffled I'd probably say that would be worth a 70-80% confirmation. I may have missed it, but I don't think you've added too much to your line of suspicion earlier, or at least had any observations that were that independent.

Also, noted that you dodged my prompt for more reads.
Is your main concern with Drago, how he was self promoting? And you are trying to stem an argument off that.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but that is kinda how it feels. Then again I'm really tired, I think I only slept 3 or 4 hours last night, so I might be miscomprehending some of your posts.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okay lol to start why do you have Misty and Noctis there
Misty has some valid points regarding the people who were screaming for votes and I tend to agree with her opinion.

Noctis' posts were pretty on point. If he was suspicious about someone, he pointed it out. I liked it.

Btw, I have just replaced Noctis with Rej a few posts ago. But Noctis is still number 11 still far ahead of where I place you in my list lol

D

Dragomir

You said a lot about Flower earlier, which if you hadn't waffled I'd probably say that would be worth a 70-80% confirmation. I may have missed it, but I don't think you've added too much to your line of suspicion earlier, or at least had any observations that were that independent.

Also, noted that you dodged my prompt for more reads.
What do you mean by waffled?

I'm pretty sure that nearly all my points on Flower were independent. I wasn't the first to suspect Flower, but I was first to suspect her for those points I made. Others agreed. I did not piggyback off of anyone.

I dodged it because I wanted to discuss this Flower stuff with you first. I'll give my other reads later.

Misty has some valid points regarding the people who were screaming for votes and I tend to agree with her opinion.

Noctis' posts were pretty on point. If he was suspicious about someone, he pointed it out. I liked it.

Btw, I have just replaced Noctis with Rej a few posts ago. But Noctis is still number 11 still far ahead of where I place you in my list lol
Yes I am pretty fine being far from them

Status
Not open for further replies.