Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're gonna have to elaborate cause I'm really not saying. I am failing to see how the reasons you guys have laid out make me scum.
Your read on Flower is poorly substantiated and your line of defence is more concerned about attacking how you come across than discerning the motives of those accusing you.

You know I dislike this line of reasoning, though I can accept your premise outside of this.

The rest is fine. I feel like you've brushed over Drago a bit though - he claims to be 85% sure you're town. Have you acknowledged or responded to this?
Could be pocketting. But let me look into this real quick. People keep posting a lot while I write my posts.

Never lose yourself!
Well this is interesting.

Ratchet accidentally says Drago's 85% sure she's town and Flower takes it at face value and posits he's pocketing.

In other words - Flower is paying absolutely no attention to Drago's suspicion of her. I think this is a genuine lack of awareness.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Ratchet accidentally says Drago's 85% sure she's town and Flower takes it at face value and posits he's pocketing.

In other words - Flower is paying absolutely no attention to Drago's suspicion of her. I think this is a genuine lack of awareness.
Yeah, agreed. But I'm surprised, because Town!Flower is usually VERY concerned with people accusing her.

Those posts were literally made by Drago while I was typing my replies to Ratchet WTF.

Fly higher!

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir I keep going back and forth on you. The main reason for this, is because I remember that game I was a mason with you and everyone thought you were scummy. Even I did at points, even though I knew 100% your were town. I honestly can't even put a finger on it, why you come off scummy because it's not really even in the words themselves.
Yeah, I don't really understand. I get suspected of the same things over and over again and each and every one of those games I turn out to be town. It's getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.