Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize I can be protected, right? Like unless scum comes out blazing and hits me with their strongest kill or something.
Drago, this is the second time you have preemptively defended your continued presence in the game, which is not even established to happen. Instead of going "yeah I'm probably getting yeeted out of this bitch." Because I don't see how you continue to exist in a SRM game for any appreciable length of time at this rate.

D

Dragomir

Because it gives people wrong vibe. Like you have some sinister motive.

I wouldn't mind being on the council too, but I leave it at that, if people think i am worthy they will vote me, if they don't think so they won't. That's it, and that's how everyone should behave when it comes to the council.

Your actions should speak for you. You shouldn't go around basically begging for votes, makes you look weak and desperate. Plus this whole council thing is popularity contest which you would win if you just didn't be desperate
What kinda sinister motive would I have?

D

Dragomir

Drago, this is the second time you have preemptively defended your continued presence in the game, which is not even established to happen. Instead of going "yeah I'm probably getting yeeted out of this bitch." Because I don't see how you continue to exist in a SRM game for any appreciable length of time at this rate.
Ultra, I don't care.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I would love everybody’s thoughts on the central suspicions of Drago, and I’d also like to know if you guys think his scum buddies would of either jumped to his soft defense or went along with the sus on him at this point assuming he isn’t town or third party..
everyone suddenly jumped on him which feels weird

if it were any other phase I'd see it as bussing attempt but its just D0 so scums have no reasons to do that

Ultra, I don't care.
You *should* care, as I am explaining to you that you probably won't live long, which you should have no strong logical objections to, but you're already pedaling out excuses. This is weak play from you regardless of alignment, and you will get bitten in the ass for it, and not because of me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ok I still didm't caught up but Drago seems scummy with the way he's playing so far..

Also @Ratchet Don't tell me you sleep less than 4h?

I actually slept like 5h this past night ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.