Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You heard right. You don't care about anything I say, nor do you care about any factual evidence presented regarding my Town play in other games which matches this here, so I treat you as scum, even if there's a slight chance you're Town who's just tunneling another Town and giving scums the laugh of their lives.

I won't let my mood get ruined any further by you, so bye.

Life is a piece of art!
I don't recall anybody presenting factual evidence presented regarding your town play. Flower, I made a case on you which you chose to ignore. I went to sleep, woke up, returned to the thread, caught up, and then everything else happened. I'm failing to see what you're even getting at.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Who here's in favor of me claiming and who isn't?
My indie self doesn't care.

My unfortunate Town self this game is against it since there won't be a lynch anyway this DP.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Safe you say?

Safe from what? From being suspected? Safe from slipping? Safe from being pressured?

Why the need to always be on guard, to always keep composure, why not just let it be wild, surely if you have no bad shit on you you don't care about being less safe
Feeling safe from being pressured wasn't what I meant. I used "safe" because you used it in your post to justify whatever you were accusing me of. So I used two of your same words so that you get the idea that I'm addressing the same thing you wanted me to address.

But to answer nonetheless, I have nothing to slip, and I don't need to be safe from being pressured. Don't think anyone is safe from that no matter how careful they are.

I like being composed, so I am composed. I have been wild, and like I said, you've seen this before in the big three. So I don't know what you think I can't be. If you're talking about this specific game, it's because I have no reason to be wild.

I'm sorry, I'm against.
Explain to me
I canโ€™t see how itโ€™s reasonable for him not to claim at this point

letโ€™s play another scenario
(A) is a good player
says he can prove himself if he claims, A can be town core in an instant. Nobody believes A however
B is mafia, so he knows (A) was most likely saying the truth about being important why in hell B wouldnโ€™t kill them while they are wide open

if Dragomir claimed and proved himself he can get protected instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.